flying lessons

"i just, i can't seem to get it right..." elas said to his friend as they strolled down the hallways of hogwarts. you see, elas was one of the top students in hufflepuff, maybe even all of hogwarts. but one thing he has yet to master, is flying. elas hated that he wasnt good at it, sometimes his nerves got the best of him and stopped him from doing so.

"i don't know elas, maybe you should try private lessons?" his friend told him.

"yeah,,,maybe that's a good idea. im sure ill find a teacher who will help me out" elas sighed.

"you know, i happen to know a certain slytherin with purple hair gives out private lessons to the slytherins, you could ask him to tutor you" his friend carefully suggested. elas's eyes widened as he looked at him.

"alpha?? oh no. what if i mess up infront of him. that would blow all my chances with him away. im not doing that not now not ever" elas quickly said, clearly nervous at the idea of having private time with his crush.

"oh come ooonn~ it'll be harmless" he said, nudging elas with his shoulder.

"im sure he only teaches slytherins anyways, just forget about it" elas sighed.

"no, you're going to ask him today. if u don't, i will" he said quickly before running away to the dining hall with elas running behind him. everyone was gathered there for breakfast just like everyday. ravenclaw, hufflepuff, slytherin and gryffindor all at their own table. elas stole glances at the man at the slytherin table, who was having fun and laughing with his friends. elas caught himself smiling along, just seeing the man he loved happy made him happy automatically. that is until his friend anyk nudged elas.

"careful, if u keep smiling at him like that he might notice u." she teased as elas cleared his throat.

"i was not smiling at him...i was just- i remembered some...funny joke" elas tried to lie, even though he sucked at it.

"just eat your food, make sure to catch him after we're done tho, i know what you guys are planning" anyk said taking a bite of her food making elas whine.

.

.

everyone was finishing up, eating the last pieces of food on their plates. elas nervously shook his foot, waiting for them to be excused and leaving to catch alpha. though alpha's girlfriend, delta, was all over him and hated being away from him. so elas would have to come up with a plan. elas despised delta, not only because she was alpha's girlfriend but also because she didn't treat him right. elas could treat him way better. plus, delta is really rich and her father is a very famous wizard. she got to choose someone into a forced relationship, and ofcourse, she chose alpha. alpha had no choice but to accept since he'd be put in huge debt of money that he didnt have. alpha was always very popular with women....so having to watch alpha in an unhappy relationship without love, was torture. while elas was deep into thoughts, the students were dismissed. chaos formed as wizards and witches of all tables walked to the door. elas quickly stood up and pushed himself through the croud to get to the slytherins, hoping to find alpha. with alot of hardships elas managed to spot some slytherins, after looking around for a while he spotted alpha with delta holding his hand. he quickly got as close to alpha as possible before grabbing his other hand and pulling him towards an empty corner, making alpha let go of delta immediately. delta only made a slight reflex to grab him back but gave up when alpha was too far away already. elas quickly pulled alpha around the corner and stood infront of him.

"woah, hello to you too?" alpha asked confused as he looked elas up and down.

elas just stood there, at a loss for words now that he locked eyes with the taller boy.