knight to remember

elas was peacefully walking through the forest near the castle, or well, as peacefully as he could considering he was on guard for the royal family. elas was a popular knight in the kingdom, he always had a smile of protection on his face, was not afraid to start up a conversation and was good at his job. but there was one thief he was yet to tame, alpha kelhana. which isn't a big deal because kelhana was one of the biggest criminals around together with his partner in crime akkar. (ahah see what i did there-) but his heart was set on proving himself to be the greatest and catching the well known thieves. he and alpha had met eye to eye several times, alpha was just always too quick to stay in his grip. he was just...annoying, a real tease, knowing elas couldn't place a finger on him. sometimes it felt like alpha was just a distraction for akkar to sneak into the castle, since he had never seen him before. today, he wasn't about to let that happen, eyes on sharp as he walked around and scanned around the trees. it was completely silent, a little bit of wind the only thing in his ear.

"BOO" he heard RIGHT in his ear, making him jump back with a squeel. elas looked upwards and saw alpha laughing and sitting himself back on the tree branch.

"theres my favorite puppy, came to play with me again?"

"im gonna get u this time kelhana" he threatened.

"for a knight you scare pretty easily elas" he laughed as he got comfortable.

"that's knight alfreda for you!" he yelled as heglared at him, he was pretty high up. though he had to get to him....think elas, think.

"if you're thinking about how badly you want to make out with me you can just say that" alpha teased, which got him distracted again. this time, he had had enough.

elas drew his sword with a loud clang. which made alpha look down and smirk.

"ooohhh what are u gonna do with that? poke my ankle?" he said. oh how wrong he was to say that. elas closed his eyes and whispered in some ancient language, that got even alpha a little scared. the sword started lightly glowing a soft gold, he drew it close to his face until he gave a small yell and threw his sword into the tree, the whole tree started shaking. practically shaking alpha off of it. alpha fell out of the tree, landing on his back with a groan. elas smirked as he walked to him and placed his foot on his chest.

"ill do a little more than poke your ankle, mr kelhana" he said, proud of himself for finally catching his thief.

"don't enjoy it too much, ill be gone in five seconds" he said, kind of out of breath from the weight on his chest.

"i doubt that" he said before handcuffing alpha and picking him up by the collar to face him, he still had that dirty smile on his face like always.

.

.

"y'know as much as i like these handcuffs with my outfit i bet you would look so much better in them" alpha said, bored out of his mind in the jailcell. elas was just enjoying alpha's flirting attempts, mostly just him being stuck in a place he couldn't get out from though.

"now now alpha don't you worry, you look fine" elas said...wait..why did he say that??

"oh i know, i just wanted to hear you say it" alpha smirked as he walked to the bars and grabbed them. elas also walked to the bars, curious to what he was about to do next. they weren't far apart, elas could've sworn he felt something in his stomach because of the gaze alpha had.

"akkar will come and get me soon" he spoke with a smile. elas just shrugged.

"no need to" he said before turning the lock with his keys. alpha looked down and noticed the jail doors slowly opening. shock grew on his face as he looked back in elas's eyes.