missed u

it was one of those lonely nights in alpha's room, he was missing his boyfriend so much. though he was welcome in their house, alpha knew that coming over at night would piss off elas's brother, dior. so every night like this one he just tried to entertain himself by looking through old photos or just daydreaming about him. tonight, he had had enough of missing him though. he sighed loudly as he sat up in bed and grabbed his phone

alpha: ayo buddy, you up?

akkar: i am now, what is it?

alpha: i need you to meet me at elas's place

akkar: what? at this time?

alpha: yes, and bring your ladder

akkar: OH HELL NO WE ARE N O T BREAKING IN ELAS'S ROOM SO YOU CAN GET SOME AT THIS HOUR

alpha: PLEASE

akkar: what's in it for me

alpha: i won't hit you for a week?

akkar:......ok fine ill be there in 10 mins.

alpha quickly got out of bed and put on a shirt, some pants and a leather jacket. he quickly made his way to his front door and left for elas's house. he was there earlier than akkar considering the poor guy had to carry a ladder all the way there. and he couldn't wait to see elas. after a few moments of waiting akkar came to alpha, who was standing underneath elas's window.

"damn dude, this is the last time im doing this, you should've seen the looks people gave me from their windows.." akkar ranted as he shook his head.

"yeah yeah very cool, help me up" alpha said as he grabbed the ladder from akkar and placed it on the side of elas's house. akkar grabbed the ladder tightly so alpha could climb up. alpha reached the top of the ladder that just reached elas's window. he looked inside to see elas reading a book on his bed, looking very handsome. he smiled to himself before he knocked on the window, startling elas. as soon as elas looked to the window to see the smile of his boyfriend though, his smile appeared.

"alpha?!" elas laughed as he opened up the window to see alpha on the ladder with akkar underneath.

"hi elas, he needed to see you....im sorry" akkar sighed as elas giggled.

"no worries! im so glad you're here....i was missing you..." elas said as he helped alpha up. alpha stood up in front of elas and held him close.

"i missed you too, im here now so, do whatever you wanted to do when you were missing me" alpha smiled at him as he held his hips. elas wrapped his arms around alpha's neck and kissed him deeply. akkar rolled his eyes down at the bottom.

"PSSSTTT hello?? best friend is still here" akkar sighed as he watched the two kiss.

alpha didn't pull away and just gave akkar the middle finger before closing the curtains.

"okay, i see how it is...better start writing his obituary for when dior finds out" akkar said as he grabbed the ladder and made his way back home. alpha and elas were kissing eachother passionately, not caring about anything else in the world.

"i missed you so much pup..." alpha whispered in between kisses, making elas pull away and look at his eyes.

"better prove it then" elas smirked as he grabbed alpha's hand and lead him to the bed, he elegantly plopped down on it on his back. that drove alpha insane everytime, he quickly took off his jacket and climbed on top of his boyfriend. he quickly kissed his lips as elas grabbed the side of his face, pulling him in even closer. alpha lifted up elas's leg and held it against his hip, bringing them even closer and the tenstion growing bigger.

"you'll have to keep quiet though, i dont want your brother to find out im here" alpha whispered.

"i could say the same for you alphie..." elas pouted, making alpha chuckle at his cuteness.

"don't do pull that face, you're going to make me ruin you.." alpha said, placing kisses along elas's neck. a soft "please" could be heard in his ear. he pulled away from his neck and looked him in the eyes.

"what was that?" he asked, pretending he didnt hear him.

"please...." elas said slightly embarrassed.

"please what?" alpha asked as he continued kissing down elas's neck.

"please make me your little mess, please show everyone who i belong to" elas said not being able to control his words, desperation taking over him.

"good boy" alpha whispered before sucking on his neck, making beautiful hickeys for everyone to see.

.

.

.

its now later than before, elas quickly put on a simple robe, showing off the hickeys on his neck, collarbones and inner thighs. alpha put on his pants and let elas rest his head on his chest.

"did i tire you out pup?" alpha laughed as he looked at the smaller one, who was cuddled up as close as possible.

"no, i just love being with you alphie" elas smiled up at him and placed a small kiss on alpha's lips.

"you mean to tell me i didn't tire you out? hmmm" alpha said before smirking and slipping them around, making elas's head hit the pillow softly and alpha staring at him on top.

"does that mean i'd have to show you again?" alpha said raising an eyebrow. elas smiled at him and put his index finger underneath alpha's chin

"perhaps it does, mr kelhana" elas said bringing his finger towards himself, pulling alpha in closer and closer until the door suddenly opened and dior stood in the doorframe, making the two look at it in shock.

"I KNEW IT, I THOUGHT I SMELLED TRASH" dior said as he shook his head.

"what is it now dior" alpha sighed as he sat up, still straddling elas's hips.

"YOU ARE IN M Y HOUSE??" dior said offended. alpha just sighed as he leaned in to give elas a romantic kiss, dior rolling his eyes.

"adios" alpha said to the boy underneath him until he quickly ran to grab his jacket from the floor. dior sprinted to chase alpha but he already jumped from the window, making elas gasp. dior was very supset so he just jumped behind him, making elas run to the window to see dior chasing alpha, who was putting on his jacket. they were running around the house but it soon became obvious alpha was enjoying this little game, he was smiling and daring dior while running. elas laughed at his boyfriend as he saw him having fun. dior then tripped over a stick on the floor, that came from alpha's pocket because he wanted him to fall.

"alright alright, that was fun i must admit, but its time for me to leave now! GOODNIGHT!" alpha said before winking at elas and waving at dior. he quickly ran out the garden to his own house. dior grumbled as he stood up

"i hate that dog" he said before walking to his front door. elas quickly locked his door snd closed the window. not in the mood to let dior interrupt his daydreams. he then saw alpha's shirt on the side of his bed. he picked it up and gently smelled it, it smelled like him. a smile grew on his face before an idea striked him. he quickly put on his boyfriends shirt with nothing else, showing off the purple marks made by alpha. it was very big on him so it worked like a dress. he then popped into alpha's text messages and sent a picture of him in his shirt, making sure alpha sees the hickeys.

elas: you left something here~

alpha: keep it warm for me puppy♥️

elas's smile was unmistakable. only alpha could make him smile that way. elas then dozed to sleep wearing alpha's shirt, doing as told and keeping his scent close to him. it was almost like he was there with him.