liar liar

"yeah, i'd run too....the fuck" alpha sassed at a figure as the figure disappeared into the forest. it only took a couple more steps for him to get a stinging pain in his abdomen, making alpha drop down to his knees in pain. alpha yelled out as he clutched his stomach.
.
.
....you're probably confused, let me take you back a few moments before. alpha was walking through the forest, because a certain bard he knew dropped his dagger in the river near his house when he wanted to borrow it. so, alpha went back to fetch it. alpha leaned down into the river, reaching his hand out as far as he possibly could, but sadly, the dagger was too far away. alpha struggled and groaned.
"do you need help with that sir?" he heard behind him.
"nah, thanks" alpha replied not looking back, not really in the mood to talk to strangers.
"let me" the figure said, taking a seat next to alpha, and so alpha looked at the person. next to him was the most beautiful girl, probably a human wizard as her staff was right next to her. alpha looked at her and stepped back.
"as i said, its cool. you can continue on your way miss." he said as he started taking his coat off, getting ready to get into the water, he was about to unbutton his blouse but he remembered his scar, so he just tilted his head and rolled up his sleeves.
the girl laughed.
"there's no need for all that darling" she spoke as she grabbed her staff, whispered some ancient language and waved her staff around. the dagger rose up and landed in her hand at once.
"HEY DONT TOUCH THAT" alpha said as he ran towards her to take it off of her, alpha was always very protective of his dagger, it stayed with him for many years as his biological mother gave it to him. the two were stuck in a dangerous position, the dagger sideways between the two faces, both of their hands on the handle. alpha's expression turned dangerous as their faces layed close together. the girl let go of the dagger and pushed alpha back.
"oh my, what was that all about, didn't i just help you?" the woman asked angry as she watched alpha return to his clothes and put the dagger in his holder.
"i said no didn't i? didn't your parents ever teach you not to touch someone else's shit?" alpha talked back.
"i assume yours didn't do too well either, did they rogue?" alpha heard that and walked back to her to get in her personal space.
"don't talk like that, you'll be sorry." alpha said.
"are you threatening me?"
"its a friendly recommendation."
"you're going to regret that, YOU WILL!" she spoke one last time before running away, putting her cloak over her head.
"yeah, i'd run too....the fuck" alpha sassed at the woman as she disappeared into the forest. it only took a couple more steps for him to get a stinging pain in his abdomen, making alpha drop down to his knees in pain. alpha yelled out as he clutched his stomach.....there, all caught up.
suddenly, the pain was gone. just like that. alpha sat up in confusion, it was like nothing happened.
"....what the fuck?" alpha said to himself, he quickly got his things and ran back home, he was not about to tell anyone what happened.
"there he is!" akkar welcomed, leading alpha through the door (of his own home, may i add). alpha stood next to his husband as he walked in, holding his waist.
"hi darling, you were gone for a while" elas said as he placed his hand on his chest.
"i know right, a woman came up to me and made it longer than it should've been, she was quite pretty" alpha said, not stopping to think about his sentence. elas froze i  his arms, a pretty woman? came up to his man? really alpha?? to break the very obvious awkward silence akkar decided to speak up.
"uh- ANYWAYS, im sorry for being reckless with your dagger bro, i really didnt mean to please dont be mad at me ill make it up to you somehow just-"
"its alright buddy, i love u, now, im off to finish my book, its just getting spicy" alpha said before he left the room. the two boys stood there in shock.
"....i know i didn't just hear alpha kelhana say that he loves me." akkar said, smiling big. elas thought, already noticing something strange in his behaviour.
"I didnt know alpha read books! hahaaaa that guy." akkar slapped his knee.
"did he seem different to you?" elas asked.
"huh? oh, yeah. i like it" akkar said as he kept that happy smile on his face and leaned on the counter. elas thought about it, thinking about the things alpha said and did.
"follow me, we're going to fix this." elas said as he started walking towards the door.
"WHAT?? noooo i like this alpha!" akkar whined, resulting in getting shushed by elas.
"he cant see us" he whispered, akkar sighed.
"cant believe he rubbed his rogue side on his boyfriend too."
.
.
elas and akkar sneaked around the corner, spotting alpha through the doorframe.
elas stared and stared at his love, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, except for the fact that he was totally not himself. elas couldn't place his finger on it, he was about to give up because akkar's focus was completely somewhere else. then, elas's eye caught something, alpha's eye flickered a bright orange for a split second. to which elas gasped.
"OMG!.......a lie spell, i knew it." he whispered, catching akkar's attention.
"a who did a what now?" akkar asked, to which elas sighed.
"a lie spell, that woman must've cursed alpha while they were out. means alpha cant lie right now, like at all."
"......so he actually loves me" akkar smiled, but, elas was already entering the room alpha was in, so akkar hurried after.
"hello my love" elas said carefully, approaching the chair alpha was in.
"pup! c'mere" alpha tapped his lap. elas smiled, happy to see that even when he can't lie he wants to have some love.
"yo alpha, lemme ask u a few questions for my job." akkar said as elas took a seat on his boyfriend.
"is it personal? cuz then I'll pass." alpha answered.
"nono dont worry, first, what's your name?"
"Ki-Joon." alpha answered, making elas look up at akkar in confusion. akkar nodded with a sly smile.
"then, do you read often?" akkar asked once more, testing the waters a little.
"i do, but i always say im out to nap, i hide my book in the drawer behind the drawer on my side." alpha smiled, he seemed alot more happy.
"do you love me?" akkar asked, making elas giggle as he knew akkar really liked to hear him say that.
"i do! you're my best friend" alpha answered.
".......what did you and elas do last night alpha?" akkar asked.
"oh, we f-"
"ALRIGHT THAT'S A WRAP ON THE QUESTIONNAIRE" elas interupted.
"alphie, what happened to you while you were out?" elas asked carefully.
"well i was getting my dagger, this gorgeous woman offered to help, i said no, since my mother gave me that dagger and i miss her dearly, then, she held the dagger, i threatened her, she ran away, got a unbearable pain in my stomach and...boom, im here."
there was a slight silence in the room.
"....right....darling? did the woman have anything wizard like with her?"
"ooohh yes! she had the prettiest staff! i was about to get you one." alpha said, resting his head on elas's shoulder.
".....keep him company akkar, i have to go make a potion"
"nooo don't go, i miss youuuu" elas smiled at the clingy behaviour.
"ill be back within minutes alphie, akkar. i want not one more question out of you." akkar nodded, but the moment elas left the room, akkar took a seat on alpha's lap.
"come on big guy, we have more questions to get through."
.
.
.
.
elas entered the room to find akkar crying in alpha's arms, a very confused alpha signed at elas to help him. akkar asked too many personal questions, and, alpha didn't think it'd upset him like this.
"akkar, come on honey, you can give alpha this really good alcoholic drink...." elas lied, in order to get alpha to drink it.
"alright.....Joon, i love you bro." akkar sobbed, making elas chuckle.
"i love you too?" alpha took the potion in at once. it took alpha a few moments to open his eyes, as the magic was working. then, he slowly looked at akkar in his arms.
"......the fuck?" alpha said as he looked at elas, who just shrugged. alpha placed akkar off of his lap as he walked towards his boyfriend.
"you look like you've been up to something, what happened?" alpha spoke, his voice becoming the dark one elas fell in love with.
"don't worry about it, it's not important, i love u" elas spoke as he wrapped his arms around alpha. alpha gave a smirk as he pulled elas in for a kiss. as they pulled away alpha felt a figure cling onto his back.
"......uh-"
"just let him be, go with it." alpha nodded as he turned around and awkwardly tapped his brother's head.
elas smiled at the sight, but now he had alot to explain to alpha....he should save that for another day. though, it felt like elas got to know a little more about alpha, good for if you ever plan on marrying him.