enchanted au

"one day im going to find him you know?" elas said as he fixed his clothes, his sister alena behind him doing his hair for a royal ball they're having.
"find who elas?" alena asked.
"the one"
"the....one?"
"mhm! the one to be with forever, and uh, he's kind, and handsome and rich and will be a good father and carry our name fort-"
"i didn't know you believed in all of that" alena interupted.
"ofcourse i do, where there is hope there is a chance." he sat back in his chair sassy.
"alright, your hair is done now, get dressed and meet me in the hallway at 8, DONT get distracted by a dashing young man and be late ok? Dior instructed to be at his room at 8:30" alena rushed elas out of her bedroom door.
"go get pretty for your prince charming." and with that elas left with a proud smile. today was the day he'd meet him, he's sure of it! since dior is ruler, he doesn't often give a ball or a party of any kind. so it had to be today, right?
.
.
.
.
the royal family all stood infront of a crowd of fancy dressed people. corsets of women tight, and the jackets of men steamed and straight. white silk and blue colors filled the room, making everything on theme for the alfreda family.
"welcome" dior spoke, everyone went quiet and looked before them.
"please, as a token of gratitude from the royal family, take this celebration." everyone clapped, but elas just looked confused. until dior stepped back to the other two.
"celebration? what are we celebrating?" elas asked dior, who just looked forward stern.
"why elas, i must've forgot to mention it, you're getting married." silence filled elas's heart, was it the one? or was he stuck with some princess? with a shocked face elas stepped back, making eyecontact with alena who looked guilty.
"sorry" she mouthed. she knew.
i looked forward as my mind filled with thoughts, i looked around the room full of questions. who could it be? are they even here? does dior know im gay? qhat if i dont like them? will i be stuck?
my thoughts were interupted by my brother pushing me to the crowd. i look back to see his same stern look at me.
"go socialise. be good."
i leave, not in the mood for an argument in front of important people. i walk into the crowd to make small talk, stopping by the table of snacks first, stuffing his face offended. a man who smiled at the smaller prince.
"what? im having a rough time" elas spoke, making the man giggle.
"what's on your mind your majesty?"
"how would u feel if u suddenly hear you are getting married to someone you dont know?" the man chuckled.
"im sure im not THAT bad, am i?"
elas's eyes widen.
"YOU'RE MY FUTURE PARTNER?"
"husband, yes. uh, sharian castewood, its an honour" he stook his hand out for elas to shake.
"elas of alfreda....but- you're a man"
"oh! i uh, i was told you'd be fine by that i uh-"
"nononono! its not that! its just, i wasn't expecting Dior to keep an eye on that for me." the two awkwardly spent the night getting to know eachother, which actually is going very well. they've been getting along well and actually share some interest!
.
.
.
"that's not how this was supposed to go Dior!" a woman yelled at him in a separate room, watching elas and sharian outside.
"the deal was to make elas and sharian meet and then proceed to get married. i do not understand your concern" dior said calmly.
"watching my son actually fall in love with a guy was not the plan dior! im taking sharian back." the woman spoke again, apparently the mother of sharian, queen castewood.
"you call off the engagement and i kill everyone of your people in my dungeons, you know how it goes. now, still want to cancel?"
queen castewood turned back to the couple outside and shook her head.
"good, now i believe this meeting is over, enjoy the rest of the party your majesty" and with that dior exited the room, leaving the queen alone with herself.
"wouldn't it just be a shame, if elas.....disappeared."
.
.
.
.
"sharian!"
"...mom?"
"hey sweetie, uh, dior needed to see you inside, ill keep elas company while you're gone ok?"
"oh, uh, ok.....elas, it was so nice to meet u, ill be back in a minute" sharian kissed elas's hand before leaving. leaving elas blushing.
"aweeee how sweet, elas, dear, wont you come walk with me? i have to show u something" clueless, elas walked after the woman, he cant look bad infront of his newly mother in law.
.
.
.
.
the two were currently at a well, it was deep and the inside looks magical, i swear the whole galaxy could be found in there.
"this is a well your mother showed me long long ago, we used to sit here and make wishes." the queen said.
"wishes?" elas said, he took a look down the well known well in his royal garden, it looked different tho, it was so beautifully enchanted, how come he never noticed that before.
"wishes. i remember us both wishing for handsome sons, and here u both are. we wanted u to fall in love one day." the queen lied.
"woah....can i make a wish too?" elas asked.
"yes my child, stand infront of it and close your eyes, say your wish out loud or it wont work."
and so, elas did as told, standing infront of the well as he closed his eyes.
"i wish, i wish to find true love" and as elas spoke those words, he got pushed into the well, seeing a whole galaxy as he was unable to breathe. as if the whole world as he knew it disintegrated infront of him. little sparkles of electricity hitting his face, having a little sting to it. until the sparks lit up his entire body.
.
.
"true love, yeah yeah, good luck out there princey" the queen said before heading back.
.
.
.
.
.
elas stood up, he looked,,, different. his suit looked more detailed and close. he reached up to touch a light, which apparently was an entrance of some sort. he did as expected and went out the upside entrance, climbing out in his beautiful fancy outfit. the world he climbed to was....dark..and loud. he was in the middle of a place with many moving...carriages? without horses? making loud beeping noises. screaming in a language he did not speak. in panic he ran to a place with other people.
"where am i? anyone care to tell me where we are? im far far from home" elas kept saying. until his eyes layed on a castle in the distance, he climbed up on a ladder, to a picture of a castle.
"HELLO?? ITS ELAS, IM BACK! LET ME IN PLEASE" he kept yelling and knocking on the sign.
.
meanwhile...
.
.
.
two guys were in their taxi, waiting for the red light to go green.
"OH MY GOD ALPHA LOOK" he scared the other.
"jesus christ akkar i told u not to do that" alpha said before looking where akkar is pointing.
"ah that's just a drunk person, you think u dont get those around here just because its korea?" alpha said.
"he needs help!"
"ah just let him be..."
suddenly akkar jumped out the car and ran to the boy.
"AKKAR! AKKAR GET THE FUCK BACK HERE-......AH FOR FUCK SAKES." alpha climbed out of the car aswell. this is ought to be an adventure