enchanted au pt 3

alpha ran outside into the streets of daegu to try and catch up to his girlfriend, who was....driving away as we speak.
"DELTA! DELTA WAIT" his voice echoed through the streets, and people gave him looks. but the calling didn't matter, delta was gone.
alpha ran up to his apartment, meeting akkar in the hallway.
"you have to take me to work, it's tuesday remember?" he asked carefully, noticing all too well in what type of mood his brother is.
"right, akkar get dressed, im getting elas out of our house." and with that akkar did as told and ran to his room to pack his kit. alpha gave a loud knock on the bathroom door.
"hello!" a lively, soft voice welcomed from the other side of the door.
"listen, u gotta go. i don't know what you want from me or if you're waiting for prince charming or-"
"prince sharian" elas interrupted.
"whatever, ill get you a bus, cab, train, plane, boat, whatever and that's it. i cant help u out anymore." and with that alpha walked away from the bathroom, only to hear it unlock quickly. the prince shot past him with a big smile on his face, doing a twirl to show alpha his new clothes. they were a gorgeous black and purple design and fit his body perfectly.
"what? where did you get that?" alpha quickly asked as he followed elas into the living room.
"i made it, do you like it?" elas turned around in the doorway just before they could enter the living room, hopeful eyes looked up at alpha, and alpha just stared. his eyes fell on his livingroom curtains, where a very obvious patern has been cut out to fit elas' bodyshape.
"....you're unhappy?" elas asked carefully.
"YOU MADE A DRESS OUT OF MY CURTAINS?" alpha walked to his window, where his purple and black curtains once were whole.
"you are unhappy, i am so sorry."
"im not unhappy, i am downright angry."
"angry?"
"yeah, angry, you ever heard of it in dreamy princess land?"
"oh! ive heard or it but-" alpha realised this conversation was a pure waste of time and took a deep breath.
"you made a very unnecessary problem with Delta that i now have to resolve. and to think i was going to propose-" elas's ears almost seemed to perk up by the mention of a proposal.
"OH!" he said excited.
"well, now she's got it in her mind that you and i..." alpha tried to gesture something but it just crumbled in stress.
"kissed?" elas said worries.
"...yeah something like that." alpha sighed. alpha walked around the room in stress.
"oh no...." elas started. " you should sing to her!" elas said.
"what." alpha's face dropped.
"sing! you need to tell her you love her! you need to rush to her side and hold her in your arms." elas ran to stand infront of alpha, he spun a little and wrapped himself into alpha's arms.
"you need to get your mind across. and what better way than singing?" elas looked up at alpha, who was taller, surprisingly taller. the two held eyecontact, both not knowing why. until alpha took his arms back and stood infront of elas with a confused face.
"why are you staring at me?" elas asked genuinely.
"i dont know, its like you escaped from a children's book or something."
"is that a bad thing?" elas' doe eyes wondered up at alpha, and all alpha could do was look and sigh. again, a conversation leading nowhere. he started scanning the room out of stress, and he noticed akkar standing there in his work outfit.
"WORK! we're late! we gotta run." alpha ran out the door in his pj's, akkar hurrying after together with elas.
.
.
.
sharian walked around the gardens of the alfredian castle hurried, he has lost elas.
"ELAS? ELAS?" he yelled, but no answer back. he had a bad feeling in his stomach. until he noticed a figure a little further away, obviously looking for something too. he came closer, it was a small man, very feminine looking with a petit physique. big round glasses filled their entire face and his freckled planted from ear to ear and his gray locks looked messy in the wind.
"OH!" the boy said, obviously startled by sharian's appearance.
"my goodness, prince Sharian. what would you be doing out here on a special day like this?" the boy said polite with a thick british accent.
"im looking for prince Elas, have you seen him anywhere?" the boy's shoulders dropped.
"you too huh?" he sighed. " i haven't heard from or seen the prince in hours, he's my best friend you see, and he was sticking by my side until....well...your walk with him. since then ive yet to see him pop up anywhere."
sharian thought hard.
"come take a stroll with me." sharian invited, and he saw the man tilt his head, as if the questions in his head were too heavy.
"we shall look for elas ourselves." to that the man nodded with a gentle smile, obviously a little awkward.
" what is your name? if i may ask?"
"Saint, Saint aradan."
.
.
"oh no...no no no it's just as i thought." saint spoke as he ran across the field as fast as they could, towards the mystical fountain placed by Elas's mother.
" what? what is it?"
"you cannot tell anyone what im about to say."
sharian stuck out his pinky, and saint locked it with his.
"i heard a conversation, inside the castle. it was queen Castewood, your mother. she was talking to one of your guards about a magic spell finally getting rid of her troubles by sending it off to a place far away. i think those troubles could only mean the prince. look at the water dripping down the fountain, it's sparkling." siant explained, fixing the glasses on their face.
"you think its a portal?" saint nodded carefully as he took a peek all the way down.
"where does it lead?"
"i am not sure, i think it leads to elas." sharian looked down.
"im going." making saint widen their eyes.
"oh but your majesty, you musn't. id better get my best fr-"
"nonsense, i demand you allow me through. i want to be remembered with pride." saint looked confused with the strange farewell speech he was getting, especially since they themselves had the guts to jump down aswell.
"what a brave prince." saint acted, and sharian placed a gentle kiss on saint's hand, making saint nervous.
"i shall remember you, dear friend, goodbye." sharian dove into the well, leaving a trail of screams behind as he did. saint just waved down.
"he's a goner."
,
.
.
alpha held onto elas' hand tightly as he dragged elas along through a busy hall. people were dressed in fancy clothes, alpha himself had on a suit and looked fancy too, he fit right in. alpha let go of elas' hand to fix his tie, that he had to quickly get on in the car this morning. a few steps later he realised elas was not following him. he looked behind him to see elas staring at a statue, one that stood for female labour and beauty. a woman with a baby stood proudly.
"what are you looking at?" alpha asked rushed as he came to collect elas.
"she's beautiful." elas smiled.
"she's a statue." alpha grabbed elas's hand again.
.
.
alpha ran in first into his job's reception, quickly talking to the receptionist, who seemed to be his friend.
"anyk, anyk. please don't tell me mrs. banks is already here." he sighed.
"mrs. banks is already here." the woman answered quite sternly.
"great." alpha said genuinely.
"yeah, along with mr. banks and his lawyer." she pointed up to show a glass room with people in it.
"how long have they been in there?"
"do you really wanna know?"
"no, i dont. hey, i need you to handle something for me yeah? see this guy over here?" alpha pointed at elas, who was making friends with the fish in the reception's fishtank.
"who is he?" anyk asked confused
"i have no idea, im pretty sure he's from out of town. i want you to find out where he's from, get him back home and make sure it's cheap because i have to pay for it." alpha started to run towards the stairs upwards, until turning back one last time.
"oh and if delta calls me, i need to talk to her." alpha ran to elas at the fishtank.
"elas. dont drink that okay? hey i have a quick important meeting, Anyk is gonna get you home okay?"  alpha guided elas to the reception.
"anyk, elas, elas, anyk. stay out of trouble." he tapped elas on the shoulder.
"hi." anyk said with a nice big smile.
"hello, you're quite pretty!" elas said, admiring her.
"i like him." anyk smiled.
"hey alpha, isn't that your curtain he's wearing?" anyk asked, more teased. alpha gave a look of being unamused before making a run for it, off to his meeting.