daddy's pup (🔞)

Alpha's alarm went off as aggressively as it always does. Alpha groaned before hitting it to turn it off. He sat up straight and looked at the time, yep, 5:30. The time he always had to wake up for his job. He layed back down and tried to snuggle his husband but, he was nowhere to be seen. Alpha rubbed the empty spot a bit before sitting up in confusion. He decided it was best to look for him, since he needed to get up anyways. He put on his work clothes and opened the door. As soon as he walked outside his door the strong smell of pancakes filled the hallway. Alpha chuckled to himself as he quietly made his way downstairs. He looks into the kitchen to be greeted by the sight of elas making some breakfast in his blue apron that he always wore when he was in a good mood. Alpha silently sneaked up behind his husband and wrapped his arms around his waist while swaying the both of them around and leaning his chin on his shoulder. Elas let out a giggle which made alpha smile.

"Would you look who's awake" elas laughed as he turned off the stove and turned to his husband. "Morning darling" elas said softly.

"Goodmorning sunshine, what're you doing up? Aren't you off today?" Alpha asked.

"Oh i am, i just wanted to do a little something for you." Elas smiled as he wrapped his arms around alpha's neck.

"I really am the luckiest man alive aren't i?" He said pulling elas closer.

"Yeah, I believe you are" elas smiled before connecting their lips in a long and romantic kiss. When they pulled away they smiled at eachother and alpha left to get them some drinks.

"Y'know, i was kinda hoping for you toooo...you know.. stay with me today?" Elas suggested while climbing on the counter. Alpha put the glasses on the table and walked to his husband sitting on the counter, he stood in between is legs and held onto his thighs.

"Hmm? Someone's needy" alpha smirked. Elas only scooted himself closer to alpha to put his crotch against alpha's.

"Oh. I see how it is" alpha chuckled before leaning in to kiss elas again. This time the kiss was a little more heated. Alpha bit elas's bottom lip and elas got the hint. The two were now making out against the counter, that is, until alpha's phone rang. They pulled away and looked at eachothers eyes, both being full of desperation. Alpha sighed and picked up his phone, still holding elas's thigh.

"Yes, hello?" Alpha said picking up the phone. Elas listened and heard akkar's voice through the phone. Suddenly an idea striked elas, as punishment for keeping him waiting. elas started kissing down alpha's neck, not making hickeys but sloppy kisses, elas knew that always drove alpha crazy.

"Dude!! We're filling in for one of our colleagues today. Dont tell me you forgot" akkar yelled through the phone.

"Elas stop- um yeah no I remember! i was just g-hmm-getting ready. Ill leave soon-ah~i promise" alpha managed to get out.

"Ah...i see....ok ill see you in a minute, don't make me wait" akkar spoke before hanging up the phone. Alpha put the phone down and grabbed a hold of elas's hands. He pinned elas to the cabinet behind him with a quick move. Elas gasped at the thought of alpha fucking him right then and there.

"I have to leave for work, if i notice you've touched yourself while i was gone you'll face punishment." He said. "And I won't go easy on you" he whispered in his ear.

"So, be a good pup and behave while daddy's gone" he said letting go of elas and giving him a small peck before walking out of the house with his bag. Elas whined, knowing these hours where going to be lonesome and painful.

.

.

.

.