the 4th date

college au

elas's POV:

"OW!" i heard my best friend saint yell, his boyfriend about to stand up to get whoever did it before i told him not to, not wanting trouble. my gaze fell on the table where alpha was sitting with his friendgroup. there was him, grace, his brother akkar and sirrias. i dont understand why they hang out with that dick, but anyways. they were giggling, alpha avoiding any and all eyecontact.
"saint, what happened?" i ask.
"ah, don't worry, just...some pebble at the back of my head or something." my eyes got angrier by the second, you could almost see the thoughts in my head, or so anyk said. this will be the last time alpha picked on saint, or anyone for that matter. i stood up and made my way to their table fast enough that nobody could stop me, even though i heard saint go "elas no!" behind me. i didn't care, i was possessed by anger.
i layed my hand on the shoulder of his leather jacket, quite angry. alpha looked back to look me in my eyes, i hinted at him to stand up and show himself. with an eyeroll he stood up and shrugged his jacket straight, being face to face with me, even though he was surprisingly taller. the moment alpha stood up, the canteen went silent, they all observed what seemed to become a fight.
"apologise to saint, and ill let you walk away" i said. i meant every part of it! though looking back i dont know where that confidence came from. but alpha started laughing, making me a little embarrassed.
"let me walk away?? ahhh, you're cute" alpha rubbed my shoulders sarcastically. i looked back at our table to see saint look at me with concern in their eyes, that really did it for me.
"i said what i said kelhana, apologise or suffer the consequences"
"oh yeah? what's a twink like you gonna do?" he answered immediately.
"a twink like me? you mean the headmaster's son? hmm let me think. i don't think your mom is going to appreciate another school ban for a week huh?" the whole canteen started to support me by going 'ooohhh'. that made me feel proud as hell, even his brother chuckled. and it seemed to affect alpha aswell.
"you're kidding right? you know you wouldn't, you have a weakspot for me." and damn was he right, i tried welcoming him like a friend the first day he joined our school, he was a shy and introverted boy, a true loner. until he started dating that girl, something changed in him. he turned so mean, i would really love to just...punch him sometimes.
i got even closer than before, all up in his face, i saw grace raise an eyebrow at the situation.
"last chance Joon, apologise." i said, knowing he hates being called by his real name, since not many know it, but i do. i bet he hates that i do.
"if you want to date me so bad alfreda then you can just tell me" alpha teased, the whole canteen looking our way. they were probably expecting me to give them a show and  finally stand up against him, give him a smack in the face, considering the prick he is to everyone.
"FINE YOU KNOW WHAT? BE LIKE THAT THEN, STOP FAKE FLIRTING AND TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE THEN HUH? ALL BARK AND NO BITE. YOU CAN STOP KISSING THOSE POSTERS OF ME ON YOUR WALL AND KISS ME INSTEAD."
i said that to embarress him, and catch him off guard, and that i did. he flicked my forehead and shoved me aside, akkar following after him. but, i was never expecting him to actually take it seriously. we had been on 3 secret dates after that, and we definitely hit it off. so secret i didn't even tell saint or grace, and made sure my mom and siblings weren't home when he came to pick me up. turns out he's not a big bad wolf, he's just hurt, he needed some....well...kindness. on our dates we went exploring and going to private spots in the middle of nowhere, and i would be lying if i said i wasn't absolutely hypnotised by him, he seemed to look at me as if i was the only person he has ever looked at. he has given me so many butterflies, and he knew that. but, im scared to commit. what if he was just messing around to kill time, or what if all we were feeling was just sexual tension instead of love, both blinded by the want and need. enemies to lovers is just something you read in books and stories, it's not real. or so i think. now, he's about to pick me up for a 4th date, though im sure we dont really count the dates anymore, we just enjoy hanging out, flirting around.
"yes im sure ill be fine alena, you can go! i promise." i said as i practically pushed my sister out of the house, in the hopes to avoid awkward conversations.
"yeah but-" she started as she stopped herself in the front doorway.
"aleeenaaaaa"
"MY JACKET elas, can i atleast grab that?" she giggled, making me chuckle too. i let her go so she can grab her stuff. i wasn't worried, alpha's usually always late....except for today apparently. i heard the motorcycle pull up to our driveway, and i felt alena's head peek behind the corner to look. i facepalm as i watch alpha park and take his helmet off.
"WHO IS THAT?" alena yelled, startling alpha since he hadn't seen her peeking around the corner.
"why are you so early alpha..."
"you said they were gone so i came!"
"WE HAVE TO BE GONE??" alena interupted as she pushed me aside to walk to alpha, kind of scaring him and i could tell, it kind of made me laugh.
"i like your hair, also you're handsome. you're not Japanese are you?"
"god no" he said, which made me interupt
"alpha, this is alena, my sister. alena, this is alpha, my...." i seem to really not know
"his friend from school" alpha saved me as he held his hand out for alena to shake. though alena preferred to hug. i should've warned him, but it was kind of entertaining to watch alpha get nervous from affection.
"ill leave you two to it, please be safe, dont break anything, and call me if u need anything" she started to move away from the conversation.
"oh and alena?" i started, making her look back, "you dont say a word about this to dior or mom or dad for that matter okay?" i earned a nod from her before she made her way out. alpha's gaze was on me, and his hands were in his pockets.
"don't look at me like that, just come on"
"oh, we're going inside?"
"yeah, ive never showed you my house, or my room for that matter"
as i said that, a small smile grew on alpha's face, making me roll my eyes and smile a bit automatically too. i hinted at him to come inside.
.
.
"damn, meeting my sister in law alread-what the fuck! woah....how is it even bigger on the inside?!" alpha exclaimed as he explored my living room, making me laugh a bit.
"i bet you get lost in here huh princey?"
"alright that's enough you, come on, follow me."
and like a dog, he did. and i lead him to my room. i took a dive into my bed, my favorite part of my room. alpha smiled at me, as he walked around my room, exploring it all.
"you know you can take your motorbike jacket off now right? you're inside" i said, alpha's eyebrow raised with a smile, i forgot this man can only think about getting in my pants. he slowly takes his jacket off, making me giggle, i laugh as he charges at the bed and does a front roll next to me. his hair was all over the place and he was just in a black blouse and sweatpants. he looked best like this, happy and messy, nothing like the alpha he hides behind at college.
"oh right, i have to tell you something, alot went on since we last spoke" he said, and that kind of got me thinking, at college we pretend not to know eachother, its true we dont speak much. all we do is text secretly, im getting kind of tired of the secret stuff, what if that's what's holding us both back. he started talking and showing me things. we had a nice talk, both getting to get to know eachother better in the meantime. eventually we were set on just staying in and watching a movie, to which alpha scooted to my side.
"what? i can watch it better from here"
"mhm" i hummed, making us both smile. we watched a romantic movie, just because it was on tv...or something like that. i bet you can tell how nervous that made me. eventually, alpha put an arm on the pillow behind me, so pretty much around me. i feel the butterflies fill up my stomach, is he actually coming onto me? usually, when we're out in the middle of nowhere, we play wrestle or chase after eachother. but it felt so calm now. i slowly cuddle up to his chest, laying on my side to just wrap myself in his body. alpha's breathing became a little interupted, i could feel it. i bet he didn't see this coming. he was quick to take his arm from off the pillow and wrap it around my waist, pulling me closer to his body, i looked down to see his hand cover my whole waist, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter around even more. i looked up to look at him, and so did he. our faces weren't far apart, and i wasn't the only one who made his thoughts quite obvious. alpha went from eye to eye to lips to eye. my god, all i needed to do was get rid of this uncertainty. we have never kissed before, is it too soon? but, one tug at my waist and it went just like that. my hands holding the side of his face as he kissed me. my thoughts were GUSHING but somehow silent in shock. our lips were stuck together for a while, we didn't want to let go and overthink things. but we did, i looked him in his eyes immediately. i didn't see that cocky bastard anymore, that kiss changed something. he was unsure of how i felt, maybe a little impressed we kissed anyway. but i must admit the kiss changed something in me too. i dont think its just tension, i dont think he's playing around. i felt so much love in that kiss.
"fuck, sorry" alpha said, i must've taken too long to think.
"n-nono! no its okay please-"
"no i uh, i shouldn't have thrown you into that situa-" i kissed him again, this time our moves matching eachother as we learned eachothers feel. he was still kissing me as if i was made of porcelain, both hands on my waist, one even a bit under that. i was wrapping both of my arms around his neck as he turned to his side to invite himself in. we pulled away with smiles.
"I've been waiting for that, it took us to the 4th date, ive been waiting since the first" my eyes widen.
"so you were counting!" i noticed by saying that alpha got a bit embarrassed. i pull him in again, smiling against his lips, time seemed to go in slow motion. the sounds of our kisses were like magic to me, it reminded me of how real this is, how this is actually happening. suddenly, i could hear an ending song. i pull away to see the credits of the movie playing, alpha got off from me to see aswell.
"fuck, we missed like the most important part of the movie." alpha smiled.
"do you think they ended up together?" i ask seriously. alpha pulled my body on his in one move, as if i was as light as a feather.
"yeah i think they did" he said silently as he looked me in the eyes, the confidence being back again. making me a bit red in the face.
"how the hell am i going to explain this to saint" i said as i giggled, alpha just shrugged.
"its a bit warm in here huh?" i said, as i went to go crack a window open
"it is" i heard alpha agree in the back. when i look back he was sitting up, busy unbuttoning a little bit of his blouse, which made me freeze for a second. he must've noticed as he looked my way. i walk towards the bed, crawling towards alpha and taking a seat on his lap, he leaned backwards on his hands, wondering what I'd be planning. our eyes didnt break contact once, until i looked to his blouse, suddenly alpha's eyebrow raised. i really couldn't help it anymore, my hands slowly went to unbutton more, which he definitely didn't see coming.
"w-woah" alpha said grabbing onto my hip with one hand. i stopped immediately.
"oh my, im so sorry" i said as i sat straddled on his lap.
"ah fuck it" alpha said quietly before connecting our lips again, it was more aggressive this time, not that i minded. i started on his buttons again as we kissed roughly. i didn't have time to unbutton them all as alpha shoved my body closer to his own. i wrapped my arms around alpha, i could feel his hands exploring my body. fuck, this was what we had been waiting for. suddenly i feel alpha bite my bottom lip softly, i let out a small gasp. he looks at me, basically asking for permission. as i look at him i notice my work on his blouse, and a wound on his chest, it kind of caught me offguard as i didn't see it coming. alpha looked somehow disappointed, i think he'd think it'd make me disgusted by him. i lift his chin up to meet my eyes. i smile as we make out immediately. we obviously had need built up, it was so raw and it felt so right. we teased, made out and grinded. well, mostly i grinded, i liked the way his face lit up and the way he sounded. but it seemed he enjoyed that too, him sometimes thrusting up in revenge just to hear me and look at me. this was all i had ever wanted with him i realised, i resented him because he was mean, but also because i obviously found him attractive.
"WOAH!" we heard coming from the door, which startled us both apart. our lips disconnected as i see my eldest brother standing my the open door, his face covered in disgust and shock. i look at alpha quickly, who had just about the same amount of shock in his face.
"DIOR, WHEN DID U GET HOME-"
"WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT IS THAT KELHANA"
"yo"
"GET OFF OF HIM ELAS. THEN WE'LL TALK."
and so i did, luckily i was still wearing all my clothes, alpha covered up his scar and buttoned up his blouse. it was completely silent, i see alpha wipe the corner of his lips in the corner of my eye. shit.
"i thought i told you to get out of the house for the day.
"and im glad i didnt? imagine what would've happened if i hadn't." dior replied, not angry, he just sounded stern now.
"yeah imagine that" alpha said sassy as he fixed himself up.
"i want him out of my house, don't you dare tell anyone, we cant have people knowing you're fooling around with a kelhana."
"is this the right moment to ask if i can stay for dinner?" alpha joked.
"ofcourse you can alphie" i smiled at his lack of care. the new nickname made alpha smile.
"ALPHIE?! OH STOP IT." dior complained, but my eyes were just fixed on alpha, who was still smirking at me.
"come on pup," alpha started as he got up from the bed and grabbed my hand, "smokebreak" he nudged dior aside as he made way for us. he made me feel protected with that, this was going to be an interesting dinner.