the gang in a whore house💀💀

*ayo i know the picture doesn't suit the fic but hear me out.....THE KELHANA'S*

"well fuck me if im wrong but this doesn't just look like a normal tavern.." alpha said as he and his friends walked into the building. anyk sighed,

"this isnt a tavern, this is a whore club or whatever you call those things" anyk said as akkar's eyes widened and he pushed everyone out of the way.

"y- you mean,, women whose joB IT IS TO FLIRT WITH ME?!" akkar said as he looked at the women inside.

"yeah well a little more than flirt im afraid" alpha rolled his eyes. elas walks into the building and goes to the bartender.

"do you happen to have a sleeping place for me and my friends? we've been on our feet for days" elas asked him, the bartender gave a sweet smile as he nodded.

"just right upstairs, the rooms on the left are all taken but the ones on the right are free to take good sir" he smiled as elas gave a nod. he walked back to stand infront of his friends.

"the rooms on the right are ours for the night, lets go put our stuff there and have a drink at the bar" elas said as he lead everyone upstairs. once they're there they saw that there were only three rooms.

"roommates it is." anyk sighed. akkar quickly walked to the first door.

"i want my own room, i hope i dont sleep alone tho" akkar smiled before walking inside, making alpha look at elas and fake gag, making elas laugh.

"ok well, ive been rooming with the three of u continuously. so enjoy eachothers company" anyk said before taking the second room and leaving. alpha just shrugged.

"guess you're stuck with me, it's not that bad right?" alpha said as he walked to the door, elas following behind him.

"no, i like being with you" he said softly making alpha turn around.

"what did you say?" he asked. elas shook his head and pretended he didnt say anything. alpha just shrugged and walked inside, the group settling in and placing their bags there before meeting eachother at the bar. currently it was akkar and anyk downstairs. akkar's eyes were glued on something else though.

"oh will you sTOP-" anyk hit akkar's arm, making akkar look away from the women.

that's when elas walked downstairs as anyk looked at him confused.

"where's alpha?" she asked as elas sat down next to her, ordering a drink.

"he said he'd just grab something from the bag, he'll be here in a minute." he said with a smile. everyone got into a little more presentable clothing, not too fancy but good enough for a night out.

"alright amazing, elas is here, anyk, have fun" he said before walking to a table with ladies and sitting down. anyk rolled her eyes as she mixed her drink a little more.

elas turned around to face the bar before anyk looked behind her.

"wow" she said, making elas look at her before looking where her eyes went. there was alpha walking down the stairs, he was wearing a blouse that was opened to his collarbones. elas's eyes widened as he gulped. but elas's attention isnt the only one he caught, ladies all over the room looked at alpha coming down. as soon as alpha reached the floor one walked up to him, playing with his blouse's collar and staring at him seductively. elas felt a jealous feeling starting in his gut.

"so, what would someone like you be doing here, im sure your girlfriend wouldn't like you being with us huh?" she said before alpha noticed akkar walking behind the lady.