jazz traditions

elas just woke up, eyes still closed and barely aware he was awake. he turned around to snuggle the person next to him, who was....gone? he slowly opened his eyes as he felt around the empty spot. just last night he and alpha had a long talk about everything and anything until late hours. his worries quickly disappeared when he heard music coming from downstairs. he quickly got up and walked towards the door. as soon as he opened it the music got louder, he smiled as he heard it was jazz music, something alena always liked to listen to. he sneaked downstairs as silently as possible to not be noticed. as soon as he turned the corner of the doorframe carefully he saw his boyfriend and sister dancing with eachother, his smile grew bigger as he stood there and watched. alpha held alena's waist and hand as he swayed them around gently. alena laughed as she never knew alpha was a good dancer.

"watch this" alpha said as he raised his hand that was holding alena and spinned her around, alena giggling as she felt like the princess she truly is.

"you're so gentle, never expected that from a wolfshifter to be completely honest" alena smiled as she danced around with alpha again. alpha just smiled too.

"you're not the first, elas doesn't even know i think" he shrugged. alena then decided to let alpha twirl around.

"...really?" alpha asked as alena raised her hand. she nodded as alpha rolled his eyes with a slight smile and spin around her finger, just like he just did to her. alena laughed loudly as alpha chuckled along.

"its quite special, this sibling bond we've created" alena said as she looked up at alpha. alpha nodded.

"yeah, i mean im an only child so i dont know what having siblings is like...but i do see you as a sister definitely" he smiled sweetly.

"i SO don't understand how dior doesn't like you, and if elas ever breaks your heart im kicking his butt!" alena said with a frown. alpha laughed at the comment.

"i won't" elas said walking into the kitchen. the both of them looked at the elf walking in and smiled gently. they stopped dancing as alpha reached his hand out to elas, who took it immediately.

"ill leave you two to it, have fun" she smiled as she walked to a different room, leaving alpha and elas in eachothers arms. alpha grabbed his waist and held his hand, swaying them around aswell. elas smiled at him before he placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

.

.

.

.

.

.

its now years later, elas situated on the couch since it was alpha's turn to cook tonight. though alpha (luckily) had a little angel to help him out every night. lenore loved helping her father's cook. though tonight there wasn't much to cook, just a little boiling water. lenore pouted, she wanted to help him do more. alpha chuckled as he leaned down to her height.

"ill tell you what, while we wait...we can do a little thing me and your auntie alena used to do" alpha smiled as he grabbed onto her hand and lead her to the speaker in the room and told her to click on one of the songs. though elas couldn't help but notice the words alpha spoke to their daughter. elas thought a little before he realized what he meant, he once again silently sneaked to the door, this time having to be extra careful because lenore was very sharp. lenore clicked on a song and this beautiful jazz song played through the kitchen. alpha picked his daughter up and held her close.

"ok, now hold my hand and put your arm around my neck....there you go. ready?" alpha smiled as he raised his eyebrows. lenore nodded, still a little confused about what he was gonna do. but that soon disappeared when alpha started swinging them around and twirling around the kitchen with her, lenore's giggles being heard all over the house. elas smiled from ear to ear as pride grew in his chest, proud of his little family he created. lenore continued laughing loudly as alpha laughed along softly aswell, looking at his little girl in awe, she definitely had her papa's smile. he then put her on the counter, she stood there as alpha guided her to twirl around with his hand. lenore widened her eyes as she too felt like the princess she is. she spun around as fast as possible smiling from ear to ear, which was quite easy to do with socks on. alpha carefully stopped her and picked her up again, holding her in his arms again. that's when elas walked in and smiled at them. alpha noticed as he walked towards him and kneeled down to place lenore on the floor.

"show papa how pretty you can twirl" he said nodding at elas to come sit with them. elas giggled at crouched down too, holding his daughters hand as she spun in circles. alpha smiled at his two loves, who were in their own world.

"wanna dance papa? daddy showed me and now i want you to show me!" lenore said as she stopped, and held elas's hand. elas nodded as he picked her up and started swaying them around just like alpha used to do with them. alpha smirked as he grabbed his phone from his pocket to record his little family. as soon as he did he walked behind elas, holding him and lenore too and swaying with them. elas looked at alpha with love as they slowly danced around the kitchen. that is, until the noticed a certain cub sound asleep in their arms. they smiled sweetly at the sight and elas nodded his head upwards, hinting he was going to bring her to her room. alpha softly smiled as he nodded at him, elas carefully bringing their princess upstairs. as soon as he returned another song was playing, a song that was very dear to the couple.

"did you put that on?" he asked as he walked to his lover, grabbing his neck and pressing himself against him.

"no it just put it on itself, might be destiny" alpha smiled as he held elas close. elas pulled alpha down and kissed his lips while feeling alpha grab his hand from his neck and sway him around aswell. elas slightly giggled before he looked at their locked hands, the golden rings fully on display. alpha noticed elas's lovey gaze at the rings and chuckled before planting a kiss on his cheek.

"you truly are the best father, lenore was having so much fun." elas said looking at his husband.

"the way she giggled while spinning with you was unmissable pup, you're everything a kid would want in a father" he smiled softly at him. alpha then pulled them apart and gave elas a bow, placing a kiss on his gold ring. as soon as he stood back up he was bombarded with a thousand kisses all over his face. they really were the happiest family of three there was, but what if.....they were a family of four?