Datenight

Yes that is sope, what are you gonna do about it-

Alpha rang the doorbell at elas's house. A smile grew on his face as he saw his favorite boy opening the door. He picked elas up and twirled him around, making elas giggle. As soon as he set him down elas smiled up at him.

"Looks like someone's happy" he said holding on to alpha's neck.

"Well yeah, its datenight. My favorite time of the week" he said kissing Elas's cheek.

"Why did you want to meet at your place by the way?" Alpha asked. The two rarely stayed near others on datenight.

"Well dior didnt want me leaving the house tonight so I thought id invite you here" elas smiled as he lead alpha further into the house by hand. Alpha rolled his eyes.

"Ah, dior didnt let you...that explains alot" alpha sighed as elas stopped and turned to his boyfriend.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

 "Dior doesnt like me." Alpha said plainly. Elas shook his head.

"Yes he doesss, and who cares that we're at home? We can watch a movie..bake something...do other things~" the prince smiled up at alpha while pressing himself to the elf. Alpha raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"What kind of other things?" He teased. Elas smiled as he pulled alpha in by his chin using his finger. The two sharing a romantic kiss in the hallway.

"Ugh, you brought the thief here? I thought i made myself pretty clear with the whole no alpha thing" dior sighed from the doorframe a little further away from them. Alpha rolled his eyes and raised an eyebrow at elas.

"Dior, please, he's a guest." Elas said turning to dior.

"Yeah sure but keep your eyes on him before he steals something expensive" dior said as he returned to the room he was just in. Elas turned back to alpha with a slight pout.

"Im sorry for him alphie" he said playing with alpha's shirt.

"It's alright pup, let's go do something to celebrate date night hm?" He smiled softly before taking his hand. Elas smiled too and nodded in response.

.

.

The two were now situated on the couch, Elas snuggling close to alpha as they were both wrapped in a blanket.

"What movie do you want to watch pup?" Alpha said before placing a kiss on top of elas's head.

"Anything romantic will do" elas smiled as alpha chuckled.

"As you wish your majesty" alpha said before clicking on a movie and holding elas close. That is until dior came into the living room.

"Soo...what're we watching?" Dior said standing behind the couch.

"We?" Alpha asked as he looked up at him. Dior gave a fake smile as elas hit alpha's chest softly. "Play nice" he said softly.

"We're watching moonshifter, it's quite relatable for us.." elas smiled at alpha as alpha leaned in for a kiss, elas leaning in aswell, causing their lips to meet halfway.

"Yeah yeah romance and a wolf amazing scoot over" dior said as he walked towards the front of the couch.

"Uh, there's plenty of room on my side? why do you have to sit here?" Alpha said pointing at the empty spot on the couch next to him.

"Perfect for you to sit, thief" dior said as he squeezed himself between alpha and elas, making the two lovers sit apart with a barrier between them.