far far away

to my dear Elas Kelhana,

hello pup, im sure you don't wonder who this could be.
i read your letter, it came to me safely, you wanted an update.
im currently situated by a tree near aradan, so still on track.
i miss you, maybe even more than yesterday, if that's even possible.
before you ask, my wounds are looking better, someone offered to help heal me along the way.
i normally would have declined help, but i didn't want to risk not seeing you again.
there's no worry left for you now.
I'll get back to you in one piece, i promise.
i tell myself im almost home, though i know i still have to finish my quest further into the kingdom.
after i finish my quest i am running back to you.
im not taking any more quests without you after this one, im not the rogue i used to be, im a husband before anything else now.
i still have that rogue i used to be in me, and he's doing his job well on this quest.
but i, rogue aside, want to be back with you.
the thoughts of you waking up in my arms, looking up at me with those beautiful golden doe eyes is all im able to think about, its almost disappointing to wake up nowadays.
i further realise now that you're my purpose, and i found it, and stole it fair and square.
now it's away from me again, that's not fair.
I'll be as careful as can be, my love.
and i saw you ask if i brought the crystal you gave me the night before i left.
ofcourse i did, i wouldn't forget it for a million coins.
it's a lucky charm pup, my little bit of u, even when you're this far away.
and yes, im taking care of myself, eating, drinking, sleeping all of that shit.
you're not getting rid of me that easily.
the blankets you gave me before i left actually came in quite handy a couple of times, i should listen to you more often haha.
i just heard some rustling behind me, i gotta wrap things up.
if you receive this letter, im alive and well, i had the time to send it to you, possibly killed some beast, no worries.
tell me how the kingdom is doing in your next letter.
and tell me how much you miss me being next to you with my hands on your waist while you're at it.
i, love you.

yours faithfully,

Alpha Kelhana♡