Two will give in

Alpha and elas are currently co-workers in a BL series they got casted in. They play the roles of the main couple with the names saint and perth. Alpha as saint and elas as perth. They've been recording together for a while already but they've yet to have a kissing or intimate scene until....

.

.

"Alright everyone great work today! Especially you Alpha, i loved your heart eyes in the last scene! Almost looked real!" The director spoke.

"Yeah haha...thank you very much" alpha bowed.

"What about me sir? Did i do well?" Elas asked coming up behind alpha and leaning on him.

"You did relatively okay elas, you could add a little more seduction to your face though." The directer said.

Elas's face lowered and he said a soft "okay" clearly a little sad.

"Now, the schedule for tomorrow consists of one scene with Tay and bright in de university halls aaaannnddd... saint and perth kissing scene so get some sleep tomorrow is a long day" the director said.

Alpha and elas gave eachother a glance before elas spoke up.

"Sir, that gives us no time to prepare! Are you sure..?" Elas said.

"I have no worries elas, you can pull off, I believe in you both" he answered.

.

.

Everyone parted ways and went home, elas being stuck in his head about the scene of tomorrow.

.

Alpha's POV:

I've been home for a good hour now since filming, my mind is kind of worried about the scene with elas but im not thinking that much about it. I mean a job is a job, let's stay professional. I may have caught a little eye for the boy but like come on, if you were to play with such a guy you'd feel the same way. Me and elas grew very close since the series. I just hope things won't be weird, elas seemed...off?

That's when i hear the doorbell ring...at this time? I check the time just to make sure. Yep. Just as i thought, 23:37.

I walk downstairs to see who is out this late, i look through the doorwhole and there stands a dark haired yellow eyed man tapping his foot and looking up. Oh this must be interesting.

"Elas? What's with the sudden visit?" I ask

"Hi...i was wondering if I could talk to you about something" he answered.

"Yeah.. come in and make yourself at home" i step aside and he walks in.

We sit on the couch together and he lays his head on my lap.

I chuckle and play with his hair, he does this all the time.

"Tell me what's up" i tell him. He pouts as he looks up into my eyes.

"Tomorrow is our first intimate scene together, and as you know its my first acting job aswell...i just dont want to lose my job and need someone to comfort me" he says.

I chuckle again.

"Well what's there to be nervous about? Its not like you're kissing a stranger" i say

"It's not that! Im glad its you of all people but i just....its my first time kissing a guy.." he says. My eyes widen.

"Guess im lucky enough to be the first?" My expression turns into a smirk.

He hits me on the chest. "Im serious!"....so am i, i want to say but...not smart.

"Ok ok listen, if you're that nervous, why don't we practice?" I suggest.

"How do we do that?" He asks while sitting up. I shake my head and laugh.

"Damn elas I didn't know you were THAT innocent" i chuckle.

His head slightly tilts and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Kiss me" i say

"W-WHAT? Like right now?!" He asks in a slight panic, cheeks painted pink.

"Yeah, come on come here. We'll get in the same position as saint and perth"

He sets himself infront of me with his legs a little around my waist. I pull him onto my lap just a little bit.

"Calm down elas" i say putting my hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat. "We'll start slowly. Just give me a kiss".

Elas leans in and gives me a quick peck.

"I said a kiss not a peck" I chuckled.

"GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING" he laughs.

"Ok ok, put your arms around my neck or anywhere you feel comfortable with and ill hold your waist ok?" I say.

I snaked my arms around his waist, bringing us closer together. I can tell elas is getting more comfortable, he placed his right hand on my jawline, caressing it with his full attention then looking back at my eyes. He buries his left hand into my hair, giving me butterflies.

"O-ok good! See im not that bad, now give me a slow kiss" i say smirking.

To my surprise, elas smirks back and leans in closing the gap between our lips.

He definitely knows what he's doing. He's doing really well. Things are going nice and slow until things start to heat up. Elas grabs my hair with every movement our lips make together. We've totally dropped the slow pace..or-well- elas dropped it. This is becoming a little dangerous for such a gentle handsome guy..

As we kiss i tap his thighs twice, hinting for him to get on my lap.

Fortunately, he got the hint. He pulled away and basically jumped on my lap to lock our lips one again. The only thing i can think about is how long ive wanted to do this for.

I put my hands under his shirt, not far but just above his hips. He gasps since my hands were cold...bingo. I take the opportunity and make out with him, scared it might scare him off. But, as a matter of fact, he goes with it instantly. I never want this moment to end, his kisses felt like heaven everytime they came back for more.

Sadly, we have to breathe. We pull away after a while and look eachother in the eyes panting. Elas getting a little less confident then during the kiss.

"Well" i started "You're not bad at all" i smile as i hold him close.

"Don't say that!" He laughed, "did that mean nothing to you?"

I chuckle and eye his neck, i look back at him with a smirk.

"The world, actually" i said, burying my face in his neck and leaving kisses all over it.

"That's enough alpha!" He giggles. "Its getting late, i should go."

I pull away and pout at him "should you really though?"

"We have a long day tomorrow remember?" He says standing up and walking to the door. I follow him with a smile.

"Can't you stay with me tonight?" I suggest, standing in the doorway leaning on the wall.

"Woah mr playboy calm down, this was just a starter, rest comes tomorrow" he winks and pecks my lips once more before he walks off.

God.

I can't wait for tomorrow.