blessed life

life isn't blessed for everyone, and even if you do have a blessed life, sometimes you have bad days. elas is the perfect example of that, he's had a tough life but at the end still ended up having fun along the way. he was now happy, living together with his fiance, a good paying job and having the people he loved close by at all times.

but his job was quite demanding, so even though he had all he needed, he has bad days. today all he needed was to be held by his fiance as he returned from work. with exhaustion in his expression elas opened the front door to his shared home. to his surprise, alpha was not sitting on the couch.

"ALPHIE IM HOME" he yelled up the stairs, but, no answer. elas sighed as he threw his bag down n the couch and made his way upstairs. he went to their shared bedroom and grabbed a towel from the closet, making his way to the bathroom shortly after. he got undressed and hopped into the shower, putting on his favorite music to wash away his bad day. meanwhile, his fiance alpha in the kitchen took his earphones out to the sound of a running shower. alpha turned the stove off to hear soft singing that came from upstairs, a small smirk grew on his face as he softly made his was upstairs. the music playing becoming more and more clear, elas was listening to "you right". alpha chuckled softly as he remembered what happened last time that song played. alpha softly took his clothes off and sneaked into the bathroom. elas had just finished washing his face before he felt arms snake around his waist, without hesitation elas leaned back into the figure's embrace.

"rough day?" the voice asked as he softly swayed the two around. elas didn't say anything but just nodded against the taller's chest. alpha gave a little spin to his waist to turn him towards him. elas cupped alpha's face as he stared into his eyes with love, this was all he needed really. alpha pulled his waist towards his body, catching elas's lips in a romantic kiss, their lips fitting together like puzzlepieces, moving together like the ocean waves. elas pulled away to look at his to-be husband, softly placing his arms around his neck.

" you were exactly what i needed right about now" elas said, causing alpha to chuckle.

"i noticed by your choice in music pup" elas was suddenly silent and his eyes widened ever so slightly.

"you remember what happened last time dont you?" alpha teased as he tightened his grip on elas's waist. though elas remained silent.

"the car-" elas covered alpha's mouth with his hand.

"i- i remember alphie, dont worry, but truly it was just a coincidence this song came on" elas tried, alpha grabbed his wrist and freed himself.

"don't lie to me puppy, i saw what playlist you put on, you were waiting for me werent you?" elas's silence turned into a sly smile, which only made alpha crazier.

"elas wants elas gets" alpha joked before lifting elas up, his legs wrapped around his waist as elas giggled. the two made out against the wall with the utmost passion and love they could give, a couple of cut off moans not going unnoticed. alpha pulled away to look at elas.

"do you have work tomorrow?" he asked with a voice lower than normal.

"way to ruin the moment" elas said sarcastically, which made alpha giggle.

"just answer the question" he said as he softly massaged elas's thigh.

"i do, i have a very important meeting tomorrow" elas sighed, but, then alpha smiled.

"good, fuck them" alpha said before diving to elas's neck and starting a beautiful purple hickey.

"a-alphie!" elas said "my boss is going to kill me"

"blame me, tomorrow i want you to wear that blouse i love, y'know, the one that shows off your collarbones. everyone in that room is going to know who you belong to, and ofcourse how nasty the shy boy can be" alpha smirked before continuing on his neck, elas totally taking in every single moment now. he rolled his eyes as he grabbed at the taller's hair.

"alphie~" he whined softly.

"getting impatient love?" alpha smiled against elas's skin, making a shiver go down his spine.

"just- hurry up, i needed you all day...."

"oh, just because you needed it does that mean you deserve it?" alpha said after he put his face close to elas's. "you think you deserve it?" elas nodded vigorously

"use your words pup you know that by now" alpha said lowly.

"yes i do" elas got out. "why" alpha said immediately, making elas gulp.

"b-because i've been good all day" elas said shyly, trying to ignore the eyes of his lover. alpha then grabbed elas's face with one of his hands, forcing elas to look at him.

"that's all i needed to hear" he said before diving back into elas's lips, elas deepening the kiss by placing his hand on the side of alpha's face, his hand slowly tracing down to his jawline, his thumb resting on alpha's throat.

.

.

.

the only thing that could be heard was the running of water, the music blasting, heavy breathing and loud moans towering over the rest (thank u elas u loud ass bitch).

after many (many) rounds in the shower elas was resting in the bed staring at alpha putting on his joggers. elas was covered in purple marks and his forehead was still a little sweaty from the hot (haha) shower. alpha, was covered in scratches on his back, also a small hickey on his lower abdomen but, we will ignore that. elas's eyes looked like he had just been to heaven and back and alpha noticed.

"what's with the heart eyes my love?" he giggled as he made his way to elas, who was holding a towel. alpha sat infront of elas to let him dry his hair.

"just in love with you, that's all" elas smiled as alpha looked back to smile back.

"alphie?" elas asked as he massaged alpha's hair. alpha hummed in return.

"where were you when i called? i screamed i was home but you didn't answer"

"oh, i was in the kitchen but i had earphones in, i didn't really hear" he answered calmly.

"in the kitchen? what were you doing?" elas asked gently as he felt alpha stop all movements. alpha looked back at elas with widened eyes

"FUCK" he said before getting up and running downstairs. elas sat patiently to listen to the sounds coming from downstairs.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKES I BURNT MY CROUTONS" alpha yelled, making elas laugh. soft sounds of alpha's feet coming upstairs were heard and before we knew, alpha stood in the doorframe.

"....wanna order a pizza?" he asked gently. elas smiled before standing up to kiss his fiance once more. he nodded at him with a loving smile.