park day

it was a nice and sunny spring day, the sun was nice on your skin, and the wind was soft. perfect playing weather. Alpha and Elas had just welcomed their 4rth and last (?) child, with jeon being just a couple months old. a nice sunny day like this, could only mean one thing, play time. lenore bounced up and down as she walked up to elas.
"papa! It's so nice out, can we go to the park please??" lenore asked excited and politely, elas looked down at her and thought, elas had to write a very important email, so he didn't really have the time.
"i don't know lenore, im kind of busy at the moment.." he spoke, at that moment Alpha walked into the room, opening up the fridge.
"i can take 'em" he said casually, taking a slice of cheese and eating it just like that. lenore ran up to alpha to hug his legs.
"yeah?? we going to the park?" she started to talk like alpha the moment she clung onto him.
"are you sure? i'll join you guys in a bit, just the park near lenore's school right?"
"yeah, no issue, ill just take em and let em run around a bit. hey lenore, go et your siblings, and tell Dupin he's coming with, friends making time." he held onto lenore's back and gave it a few rubs, letting her tell her siblings. lenore ran off with her tiny legs and elas walked up to his husband, who immediately wraped one arm around his waist.
"thank you, i'll be there as soon as possible" elas gave a few soft lingering kisses, and alpha returned them lovingly.
"don't worry, go getchu some things done. plus i made them myself, its my own offspring i can handle a bit of kelhana" he joked, pulling away and walking to get his shoes on, as he already heard little footsteps coming downstairs with excitement. elas smiled as he watched the chaos of his children tumble downstairs. 
"alright kids, put your shoes on, im going to go grab Jeon, and today you're gonna behave, not bite, and no arguments. okay?"
the cubs agreed and started putting on their shoes, lenore helping little lee as she was still a bit clumsy. alpha walked upstairs to grab his son and put him in his carrier, like a little handbag-
"okay cubs, off you go. hold Lee's hands you both, and stay on the right side of the sidewalk. bye papa! see ya in a bit" alpha winked at elas as the cubs waved goodbye and held onto lee. and there they went out the door.
.
.
.
.
they arrived at the park not far from their house, the walk went smoothly, no sudden pee breaks, no complaining or fights. they saw they were the only ones at the park, and dupin exclaimed.
"HELL YEAH" he said before running to the slide, which he will colonise and claim. 
"come on lee, let's go play in the sand!" lenore grabbed onto lee's hand as they made a sprint for the sandpit. alpha smiled as he watched his kids get sucked into their games immediately. he went to go pick jeon up into his arms, holding him close and making him giggle with his ways. alpha kissed the top of his head as he bounced him up and down. jeon needed distraction at all times, because he had a huge cling to elas, and whenever he wasn't round, he could cry for hours. but none of that yet, for as long as alpha could stall it. as he played with jeon he noticed another kid running towards the slide, and he looked to the side to see a few mothers come to let their kids play aswell. he gave them a nod and continued his business. 
"oh my god..." one of the mothers said to her friend, the three of them standing in a little circle staring at alpha.
"i've never seen him around before, look! he has a kid too." the other mom said.
"but no wife....shame" one of them joked, the three huddling as they thirsted over alpha.
"rosa, you should make conversation, you've always been good at it. plus, you're going through a divorce, wouldn't it be nice to have those big strong arms around you, cheering you up?" one suggested. rosa rolled her eyes, her afro moving a bit in the wind. 
"you want me to talk to him? he looks a bit intimidating..."
"oh please, look at the way he looks at that baby, he's full of joy. come on." the others pushed rosa forward a bit, letting rosa walk towards him. 
she stood next to him in silence for a bit. it was comfortable, and kind of nice.
"oh my, who's this ball of sunshine?" she asked, making alpha look at her. she got a bit nervous by his siren eyes, he was for sure handsome. alpha showed a smile and proudly showed off his son.
"this is Jeon, he's my youngest." he said, jeon had big eyes on rosa, he was curious about her. Jeon's big eyes always reminded alpha of elas, he for sure got those from his papa.
"hello little one, how old are you?" jeon smiled, he liked rosa.
"he's 10 months old." alpha was always one for short answers, but rosa didn't care, she could hear his low (sexy hot sexy sweet yummy mmm delicious really hot really hot fuck me) voice no matter how long the sentences. he took a look at lee and lenore, who were gently and sweetly building a sand castle nation, giggling amongst themselves.
"lenore, Lee, can you do daddy a favour and come over here real quick?" rosa took a peek at her friends, who were all getting the hots for alpha by his talking. she looked back to see two beautiful girls run towards him, both looking alot like him. alpha croutched down. 
"hey, so. i think, baby jeon wants to play with you and you guys' sand castle-"
"mansion." lenore corrected sweetly.
"....mansion. right. i think some sand will distract him a bit. do you girls think you can play nicely with jeon?" the girls nodded, and alpha smiled.
"cool, remember what i told you? jeon just learned to sit up, okay? so be a bit gentle. and lee, no sand on his clothes this time please. go play, ill put him with you guys." alpha made the deal with his daughters and they ran back, alpha excused himself from the conversation for a bit to set a very cheery jeon with his kids. he walked back to stand next to rosa, with an introverted smile.
"so, both of those are yours too huh? you must be busy with three." alpha chuckled.
"i have four, the one up there is mine too" rosa peeked at dupin, and yes, dupin is a spitting image of his father.
"you guys look so alike, im surprised you can handle four kids all by yourself...how do you do it?"
alphs just shrugged, thinking rosa was talking about the fact that he went to the park by himself.
"which one's yours?" he asked. rosa pointed across to the slide, a boy with big curls and an even bigger smile played roughly with dupin, but dupin loved every bit of it. 
"that one. the one playing with your son actually. they seem to get along so well" alpha smiled, proud of dupin for making friends.
"im rosa by the way, rosa leroy." she held out her hand to shake alpha's.
"Joon. its nice to meet you." rosa agreed.
"i haven't seen you around yet.." another mom walked up to the conversation.
"right, we just discovered this park, my kids have been obsessed with this place ever since."
"do your kids go to school here? therisia school?" another mom on his other side came up into the conversation, alpha chuckled awkwardly, knowing the others have just been listening in a bit.
"yeah they do.. or at least two of them do. the other two dont go to school yet." alpha got interupted a bit.
"tessa tober, how do you do?" she spoke. the other mom took her chance.
"im loren voke, you're joon right? pleasure." alpha just nodded, not loving too much attention. tessa sneakily grabbed onto alpha's arm, wanting to stand there together so people would assume joon is her's. but luckily, (or...not so..) lee got a face full of sand in a fall. making her cry loudly.
"oop-" alpha said before making a little run towards his daughter. rubbing the sand off and comforting her with cuddles and sweet words, even a few kisses. 
"daddy instincts.." loren spoke, a little hot and bothered by alpha. tessa and rosa could only agree as they watched alpha cheer his cub up. then, they felt a presence.
"tess! rosa, loren! hey girls! what are you guys looking at?" elas walked up to them happily, giving them a small cuddle. elas and the ladies always talk when elas goes to the park himself. 
"oh nothing, just staring at this chunk of man, being good with kids, has a low voice and tattoos all that good jazz." loren smiled as she nodded towards alpha, who was now actively playing with his kids, trying to competitively make a better sandcastle than his eldest, who was laughing loudly.
"oh...you mean...him?" elas tries not to laugh, he's about to surprise them.
"yeah, duh, look at those eyes, and that build....and guess what, single dad of 4. he came here all by himself." tessa nodded. elas chuckled a bit.
"i see." he said before walking alpha's way, the ladies watched as elas confidently made his way to the man.
"oh he's really going for it." rosa said.
"i always knew something was off about im, i just thought he knew how to dress, but ofcourse he's gay" tessa said, which she is lucky elas didn't hear. alpha spotted elas walking towards him, and he stood up, walking towards him too and letting his kids play. 
"kelhana." elas smiled, he was about to show those ladies. the moment they got close enough alpha's arm found its way around elas's waist.
"kelhana." alpha said back, greeting his husband with a kiss, a nice and lasting kiss. the women's face dropping in shock. the two pulled away and jeon spotted elas. he started happily making noises, and it caught lenore and lee's attention too. they quickly noticed elas there.
"papa!!"they exclaimed as they went to his legs, hugging him. elas made eyecontact wih the women, giving them a quick sarcastic smile. 
"see i told you those kids looked familiar, they're elas'." rosa said, shaking his head, proud of elas.
".....lucky boy." tessa sighed. and now, the women won't bother alpha anymore. because surprisingly, the cubs didn't get the biting from their daddy.