Ki-Joon

"AKKAR STOP" elas yelled through halls as he chased his brother in law. but akkar just kept running
"GIVE IT BACK YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT THING CAN DO" elas said again, but akkar kept running. it was one of those days akkar decided to annoy his brother in law instead of his brother. he was running and running with a glass bottle with a spell in it, elas wasn't done with it yet, so its not finished. but akkar kept running through the castle halls, as fast as he could. until alpha turned the corner. akkar got scared as elas bumped into his back and they both fell on the floor, dropping the spell infront of alpha.
".....ooookay-" alpha said as he looked at the broken pieces of glass on his boots.
the two stood up from the floor.
"now look what you've done akkar!" elas shouted, "I WASN'T DONE WITH THAT SPELL, GOD KNOWS WHAT IT COULD'VE DONE." elas walked to alpha. alpha quickly stopped him.
"nonono pup! glass, better to not come too close" elas completely ignored him and kicked the big pieces of glass away with his heel. he grabbed onto his husbands face.
"are you alright? do you feel any different?" he asked as he checked out his face.
"im fine baby" alpha chuckled as he held his waist.
"AHEM" they heard behind them. akkar was tapping his foot impatiently.
"......yes im okay too thank you for asking"
"next time don't touch elas's stuff okay? i already told you you can annoy me, but not my husband, yeah?" alpha scolded. akkar shrugged and walked away. elas planted a kiss on alpha's lips and walked away too, chasing after akkar to go do something together, alpha smiled at the sight.
.
.
.
.
"oh there! some fruit from your favourite druid!" akkar said as he pointed across the market to saint. elas smiled as he walked towards the stall, saint was talking to a customer while blue was handing someone some strawberries.
"ELAS!" saint exclaimed as armus quickly took over the conversation saint was in. the two hugged tightly as always before slowly walking to the stall together, akkar behind them.
"so, how's the husband? How's the sister? How's everything?" saint started up a conversation. the two talked until elas remembered he was also there for a reason.
"OH! saint darling, could you do me a favour and get me your most delicious grapes? alpha loves your grapes." elas said.
"oh i know that, i always have to stop him from stealing them from my garden everytime you're over." the two smiled. as saint was gathering stuff, something caught elas's eye. a small figure in an alley, it was all hunched together and looked, frightened.
"akkar, handle this for me will you?" and elas went to the alley silently.
"hello" he spoke as he scared the figure, it was wearing dark clothing and was covered in shadow.
"who might you be?" elas said.
"none of your fucking business" a voice spoke. it was not deep, it sounded like a child.
"you look skinny, here, i have an apple from my friend over there" elas offered the soul a fresh apple, the figure softly made its way out of the shadow, revealing a little boy, dark dangerous eyes and purple hair. that reminded elas of alpha, he used to be like this too, so a friend wouldn't hurt. the boy grabbed the apple out of elas's hand, he started devouring  it very quickly as if he hadn't eaten for days. elas smiled as he sat down next to the boy.
"say, how old are you sweetie?" elas asked.
"why must you know? so you can tell the king and have them execute me infront of thousands? i pass." the kid said, he had a pretty thick accent, though elas couldn't place from where.
"im the king" elas said softly, he saw the boy's eyes widen.
"12" he simply said.
"good, and where do you live?" elas asked, but the boy only looked at him, elas got the hint.
"how about you and i just si-"
"yo elas i got them grapes u wanted so ba-" akkar dropped all his things before freaking out a little, startling the little boy.
"WH- WHO- WHAT H O W -" akkar couldn't make up a sentence.
"calm down akkar you're scaring him! i know you must have a protecive thing with street kids but behave yourself. this is my new friend...uh, i never caught your name"
"we're not friends, don't even bother" akkar kneeled down infront of the kid.
"that accent elas, are you serious??" elas just looked confused.
"uh," akkar started, gaining the attention of the kid. "might you perhaps....go by the name uh,,,,Ki-Joon?"
there was silence. the kid just stared in akkar's eyes.
"WHO ARE YOU? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? DID MY DAD AKS YOU TO FOLLOW ME? TELL HIM IM NEVER COMING BACK, HE CAN HIT SOMEONE ELSE." the kid suddenly got very defensive in akkar's face, akkar backed up.
"WHAT?" elas said. "OH NO, THE SPELL!"
"what spell?"
"THE SPELL YOU DROPPED ON ALPHA. OH THIS IS SO NOT GOOD."
"why not?? hey buddy, would you like to meet Ki-Joon from the future?" akkar suggested, but elas quickly stood infront of akkar.
"NO! ALPHA HARDLY EVER TALKS ABOUT HIS PAST AND NOW YOU WANT TO CONFRONT HIM WITH HIMSELF??"
"woah! wait what did you say grape guy?? meet Ki-Joon from the future?" Ki-Joon sounded a little more gentle, curious.
"yeah! he's my best friend in the world! i can take you to him" akkar stood infront of Ki-Joon. they both looked at elas.
"...fine, but only for you Ki-Joon, and im blaming akkar if it goes wrong."
and with that the three made their way into the castle, Ki-Joon looked around him in the most amazed way, what a big castle. what a big castle indeed, the three couldn't find alpha anywhere, until alpha walked out a room the three were infront of, akkar was quick to step infront of Ki-Joon.
".......what?" alpha asked suspicious.
"nothing, i have to pee." akkar said, but Ki-Joon just pushed akkar out of the way, making eye contact with alpha. the two just stood there, tears forming in both's eyes as alpha backed away out of fear. it didn't take long for Ki-Joon to walk out infront of him, taking in all the details of alpha kelhana. alpha dropped down to crouch.
"Joon?" alpha asked.
"Joon?" Ki-Joon asked aswell. the two shed a tear as they looked at eachother.
"im still alive?" joon asked. to which alpha nodded.
"and you found love, and a family, and happiness"
"love?" Ki-Joon asked, alpha looked back at elas. elas just gave a little wave.
"what? but father said-" joon started.
"oh won't you forget what father said? you're your own person Joon." alpha said.
"joon listen to me, dont hide the way you hide now. let people in. be accepting towards others, just don't be a dick." alpha cried as he spoke those words. earning a little smile at the last words from Ki-Joon.
"i wish i could spare you from everything, i really do. but i know you can do it, you have an amazing brother by your side." joon released a tear, he always wanted a brother.
"보고 싶어, 미안해 (i miss you, im sorry)" alpha spoke one last time. its rare to see alpha cry, but elas was already expecting this. akkar and elas cried with, it was heartbreaking to see.
to their surprise, ki-joon started fading, his hands disappeared into thin air. alpha looked up at elas in panic.
"...the spell is only temporary love..."
alpha looked down in disappointment.
"can i ask you something sir?" Ki-Joon asked once more. alpha nodded with pain in his eyes.
"what's that on your head?" he pointed.
"this, this is a crown my dear. you see? a black crystal in it. we're king. you did it."
"we did it."
alpha nodded happily, though his tears spoke another story.
"did we ever see dad again?" joon asked crying.
"no buddy, you got away."
"and mom?" but before alpha could answer, ki-joon faded more and more. time was running out. there was no fear in Ki-Joons face, he knew he'd become alpha one day. alpha got a slight panic in his eyes only a few people dare to recognise. Ki-Joon pulled alpha in for a hug, one they both would've never given to other people, but they were special.
"i love you, thank you for everything you have done for me" Joon said. hearing 12 year old alpha say that, akkar pulled elas close. that was a tug at his heartstrings.
"i love you too" appha said. the two held on for a long time, until alpha felt himself hugging air. the tear stained cheeks and lost eyes looked up at his husband and brother. he was an absolute mess.
"oh my god darling." elas said before going to alpha and holding him tightly. akkar joined shortly after, the three just sitting there hugging eachother.
.
.
.
Ki-Joon jumped awake from a....dream? he didn't remember anything, but he was at the alleyway near the market, with an apple in his hand. confused he looked around, how could he have fallen asleep.
"hello" a voice startled him.
he crawled further away and drew a dagger.
"woah woah woah! it's okay, im not here to hurt you." the person stepped into the light, it was a boy around Ki-Joon's age, black hair, a little messy, and a sweet face. he reached his hand out, to which joon held his apple closer to his body.
"no silly, come, i think i know something way better than this cold alleyway. let's go play!....oh my, are those tears on your cheeks? a-and you're bleeding from your chest! that's okay, my mom is really good at healing and also cooking you look a little skinny have you been eating enough why are you crying did something hap-" the boy went on for ages and ages, but ki-joon agreed to come with. what other choice did he have?
"my name is akkar by the way, akkar zelentano"
suddenly he remembered not to be so cold and to let people in. a random voice reminded him.
"Ki-Joon Kelhana"