the wish of life

*part two of down by the willow,,,,no i wasn't going to leave you like that-*

"look lenore! look dupin! a shooting star!" anyk yelled as she pointed at the sky. they both looked up with a big smile. anyk and the cubs just had a fun day of training behind them. they were laying down in the grass, looking at the stars.

"make a wish" anyk said before she closed her eyes, lenore and dupin doing the same. lenore wished for her daddy to return home, from wherever he was. dupin wished for his daddy back too, he missed him lots, even tho he never said so out loud. anyk, knew exactly where alpha was. he was smiling in the sky they wished to. anyk wished for alpha to see his family once more, since the kelhana's deserved that. one by one their eyes opened again. dupin gave a sigh.

"that was pointless, its not going to come true anyway" he said.

"as long as you don't tell anyone your wish, it will" anyk spoke before she looked at lenore next to her.

"don't listen to your brother" she joked. lenore nodded.

"i won't! mine has to come true some day" she said with a big smile. they all grew silent, taking in the stars in peace. slowly but surely anyk fell asleep, lenore too. dupin was hypnotized by the night sky. they were each in their little world, unaware of what was happening just a few miles ahead. elas cried as akkar tried his best to comfort him, he stared at the grave while holding elas close. suddenly, the letters on alpha's grave started glowing. akkar furrowed his eyebrows before pulling elas up and standing infront of him, he drew his sword to prepare for the enemy. suddenly there was a huge windstorm trying to push akkar and elas away. akkar tried his best to keep looking at the enemy but failed, he just held onto elas as he covered his eyes against the wind. then,a bright purple light showed infront of them, the silhouette of a man in the light. akkar drew his sword again as the wind had calmed down. elas held onto akkar tightly, looking st the figure before them.

"SHOW YOURSELF COWARD" akkar yelled, ready for a fight. slowly but surely a man they knew all to well appeared in front of them. a loud bang was heard, making the two fall to the ground holding their ears. then, it was silent....no wind, no nothing. elas first looked at akkar, who looked back, happy elas was ok. before they could do anything elas was interrupted by hearing heavy breathing. he quickly looked infront of him, where his husband stood with teary eyes, looking at his hands all out of breath. elas felt the tears in his eyes form, akkar noticed and looked to where elas was looking.

"ALPHIE!" elas yelled before running towards alpha and hugging him tightly.

"pup.." alpha whispered before holding onto elas even tighter, kissing his head while holding him close. elas pulled away and cupped his face, looking at him in shock.

"wha- wait?! how-" elas tried, but the words were not forming.

"i missed you too" alpha smiled before connecting their lips in a hurry. elas relaxed into the kiss as he had been waiting for months. when they pulled away alpha looked at akkar and walked towards him. he had just been standing there in shock. akkar started crying as he saw his best friend walk closer to him. alpha chuckled before pulling him into a tight hug. akkar held onto alpha like his life depended on it. once they pulled away akkar wiped his tears away.

"sup bro?" akkar said all cool, making alpha laugh.

"nothing much to be honest" he answered with a smile. then he felt elas grab onto his hand.

"alpha...how are you here? and...are you even really here." elas asked. alpha blinked a few times before making his way to the willow.

"well, i was sitting right there on that branch before....my mother" alpha started as he walked over to his mother's grave, akkar and elas following after him. elas and akkar had never seen the grave of his mother before, so it was weird to see alpha talking about his family. alpha looked at the small tree near her grave and gave a smile.