a king to rule them all

"YOUR MAJESTY! THERE'S A FIGURE OF A STRANGE KINGDOM WITHIN OUR VILLAGE" anyk yelled as she made her way to the king, Elas of Alfreda. elas looked up with worry, quickly following after anyk to get more information. they stopped at a window, looking outside for a bit to spot the unknown intruder. anyk pointed ahead to show the figure. elas sighed.

"that isn't just a figure, that's a knight from the kingdom of kelhana..."

"why is he here? didn't we make a deal with the king a long time ago?" anyk asked.

"we did, seems like the king has changed his mind after all" elas said.

"i knew we couldn't trust him, what do we do now?" anyk asked as she looked away from the window, elas turned to her.

"i believe its time for a little talk with Alpha of Kelhana"

.

.

.

.

alpha was peacfully sitting in his throne, legs hanging over the edge, spinning a gifted feather between his fingers. akkar stood next to him, leaning against the throne of his best buddy. even though he was a loyal knight, he was close to the king himself so stood beside him everyday. then, a helper walked inside the throne room with panicked eyes.

"we...we have a surprise visiter your majesty" she said. alpha furrowed his eyebrows

"that's alot of nerve.." he said, akkar walked with her towards the doors of the castle, only to be rewarded with the said door against his face, pushing him to the ground. before him stormed Elas of Alfreda and his loyal knight Anyk Enromal. he quickly stood up and tried to contain them, but it didn't work.

"ALPHA KELHANA DO YOU MIND EXPLAINING?" elas yelled, making alpha sit up in his throne.

"mister alfreda i really dont think this is a smart ide-" akkar got cut off by a woman's gaze on him. he froze, she was...beautiful. while akkar was in his own world, elas continued.

"I SAW ONE OF YOUR MEN IN MY KINGDOM, WE MADE A DEAL ABOUT THIS DIDNT WE? I WANT HIM OUT!" elas yelled, he felt anyk grab onto his wrist.

"elas i dont think you should yell at king kelhana like that-"

"AND ANOTHER THING-" elas started. "NOT ONLY DO I WANT HIM OUT, I WANT TO KNOW WHY HE WAS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND CERTAINTY THAT IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN"

there was a moment of silence in the echoey hall, letting it all sink in. a dark chuckle was heard from the dangerous king.

"akkar," alpha started as he sat up. "why dont you show miss enromal around the castle, i think me and king alfreda have some business talk to do"

akkar walked up to alpha

"but sir i am you loyal knight, i cant just leave, you might get hurt." akkar said. alpha raised an eyebrow at him, knowing elas can't hurt him.

"its just a part of my job to say that" akkar sighed as he walked to anyk.

"won't you follow me?" he asked her as he walked past her.

"elas-" she started before being cut off by elas.

"its alright, alpha is right, we need some privacy"

anyk sighed before signaling to alpha that she's watching him as she walked after akkar, making him chuckle. the two waited until they heard the door close.

"so, won't you tell me what the problem is?" alpha said as he walked closer to elas.

"i just did" elas said offended.