knight to remember: part 2

"you're really not cutting me any slack, are ya?" alpha asked as his face hit the cold soil. elas was currently handcuffing the thief before taking him in again.

"nope, back on duty" he said plainly.

"really? even after i had you on your knees begging not long ag-" alpha got interupted by elas loudly shushing him.

"you want me to lose my job?!" he scolded the thief.

"i would've cut you some slack if you woke up by my side that night but nooo" elas said as he tightened the handcuffs just a little too much.

"HEY OUCH! i would've stayed but i would've-" alpha tried to explain.

"shhhh i dont wanna hear it, this conversation is over and you, sir, are under arrest in the king's name" elas said picking him off the floor. alpha sighed at the upset knight, he did catch feelings for him so for him to think he left because he didn't think anything of their night kind of hurt. he walked towards the castle without struggling too much, even trying to make conversation with elas, but elas wasn't talking to him. when they arrived at the door before the jailcells elas turned to alpha.

"you're in luck, we caught another thief who will stay in the cell next to yours, so you don't have to talk to yourself" elas said sassy.

"must be a beginner" alpha scoffed as he was pushed inside. when he entered his cell he first looked at elas, he was setting himself down to guard the two.

"alpha?" a voice spoke from next to him. it was soft, and inviting...kind of like...

"DELTA???" he said shocked "you're...you're a thief?" alpha's voice grabbed the attention of elas, he kind of felt a jealous feeling in his stomach.

"you know her?" he asked carefully, which made both of the prisoners look up.

"yeah we used to be tog-" delta got interrupted by alpha.

"we're acquaintances" alpha said, giving delta a gaze before looking back at elas.

"acquaintances? thats what they call it these days?" delta teased.

"delta..." alpha said angry, as a warning for her to stop. delta pouted as she scooted to her cellbars, the ones shared with alpha.

"come here, i haven't been able to see you for so long, let alone touch that handsome face of yours" she said reaching her hands into alpha's cell, not noticing the glare elas was lowkey giving her. alpha noticed the disapproval in elas's face and decided to make him jealous, maybe then he'll realize they're in love with eachother. alpha scooted closer to delta, who immediately placed her hand on the side of his face.

"oh look at you, i remember being able to kiss those lips all day" delta smiled. "now that i've lost that privilege you won't even come near me anymore" she pouted. alpha took her hand and took it off of his face.

"that's because you left me darling" he said a sassy. there was a little chuckle heard from elas, which made them look at the knight.

"sorry- sorry continue" elas said.

"what's so funny knight alfreda?" delta asked.

"nonono, its just that...YOU...dumped HIM? sweetie you must've downgraded after that huh?" elas smiled, alpha smirked too. delta just shrugged and looked down.

"yes, nobody was the same after you alpha...won't you come back? i know i was your everything once, let me show you how to feel on top of the world again" she said grabbing alpha's hand. elas's smile quickly disappeared and turned into a surprised one. inside he was boiling, but he couldn't show it. he wasn't about to lose alpha to her.