Chapter 71

Harry's POV:

It's been a week...a whole week since I've heard her voice, touched her skin, felt her kiss, smelt her beautiful long hair..it's been an entire week since I've left our babies. They won't let me see her, she's in the Intensive care unit and they won't let me see her goddamn it!

I break down crying like I have been every couple of hours when Gracelinn starts getting fussy, causing baby Harry to cry as well. I try to coo them and sooth them the best I can when someone walks in..

"Excuse me, Mr. Styles?" Oh it's the nurse.

"Uh yeah, what is it?" I say trying to wipe my eyes

"I'm sorry but- have you decided on names? We never got them with the situation at hand-" I interrupt her

"Gracelinn Amara Styles and Harold Samuel Styles" I say trying not to cry remembering when we picked out the names. I don't even know why I'm crying so much, maybe it's lack of sleep? I haven't slept much lately. Or maybe it's just stress? Or both? I don't know but whatever it is, it's making me into a damn cry baby.

"Nurse? Is she doing any better?" I ask quickly before she leaves

"Actually." The nurse smiles, "within a few days she should be waking up. It's always extremely hard to tell but she's progressing well and if she continues to progress the way she is, chances are she wakes up within a few days." The nurse smiles before walking out making my heart skip beats. Not because of the nurse smiling I couldn't give a shit about that but for the simple fact Hailey has been doing so well and could possibly wake up!

"Do you hear that, guys? Your mummy could wake up at any time. She'll be so happy to see you doing so well." I happy tell them with a big goofy smile on my face.

My smile soon fades as I see someone speaking to the nurses, I gently put the babies down and walk out the door quickly.

"You! You shouldn't be here. You need to leave Now!" I shout angrily