Chapter 37.

I feel the car start to sputter and mumble to myself "please, please, please, please. Just a little bit longer keeping my eyes on the road praying I make it without running out of gas and finally I make it to the gas station. Thank God I made it.

I pump my gas and then I go and pay for it inside, I then get back into the car and drive back home. Once I get home I pull into the driveway. I thought Mr. Styles was supposed to be here?

I walk inside "dad! I'm home!" I yell and walk into the kitchen putting the keys on the counter, "I also filled the car back up with gas it was starting to run out, and also I made a friend today and He—" I get cut off.

"He?"

"Yes. He. Mr. Styles a guy. Dad I invited him over to hangout is that okay?" I turn to my dad and he nods.

"As long as you stay downstairs." He says.

I smile and hug him "thank you daddy! And I didn't plan on taking him anywhere but either here, outside or the living room."

Just as I sit down to read my books and drink my coffee I hear a car pull up, so I get up and look out the window seeing it's the boy that helped me get the keys out of the car. I don't think I got his name?

There's a knock at the door and my dad opens it "ah you must be..?" He trails off

"Kyler. My names kyler" he smiles and shakes my dads hand. My dad invites him in as I walk into the kitchen and see him.

"Hi." I smile

"Hi." He smiles back.

"Hello." Both of my twin brothers say. Oh no. I mentally facepalm. I didn't realize they'd be here.

"Guys don't do anything mean we're just friends I only met him today." I say.

"I'm Tom" my brother sticks out his hand

"Kyler." He shakes my brothers hand.

"I'm Jake." My other brother says doing the same.

"And I'm Harry." Of course, a I roll my eyes.

"I'm her fathers boss and we're all very close." Mr. Styles says as he looks me up and down.

I move to the fridge to grab some bottled water and walk over to give it to kyler.

"I'm kyler.." he says clearly uncomfortable.

"Well we've gotta go!" I chime in and pull kyler out the door "we'll be back in an hour and I'll make dinner!" I yell to my dad as we walk out the door. Thank GOD that's over with. I quietly sigh with relief.