Chapter 30.

"It happened all over again!" I cry into Toms shoulder.

"I think we need to check into getting you a therapist sis.." Tom whispered to me rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah...I think you're right.." although I hate talking to complete strangers about my problems because they just want to jack you up on pills...Toms right I can't take this any longer I need it to stop!

"We can look into one tonight but for now you need to get dressed We're going out to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner tonight" he smiles and hugs me leaving the room. I get up and look into the mirror and groan. I look like shit. I go to my closet and get out a loose at the bottom but right at the top maroon colored dress, take it to the bathroom with me, putting it down on the sink and get into the nice hot shower. At first it feels nice but then I start getting flashbacks...I feel his hands all over me I feel his friends' hands all over me and I start to cry and scrub their touch away until I'm bleeding but even then I still feel it all. I'm in the shower and I still feel disgusting..

I decided to get out of the shower before I did something stupid that I'd regret.

I get dressed after drying off and get dressed applying some makeup.

I apply mascara, foundation, eye shadow, eye liner and lipstick.

I grab my heals and I put them on walking downstairs careful not to fall, and the look on my father and brothers' faces, it's priceless.

"You might want to close your mouths before a fly decides to fly into them." I giggle and walk down the last few stairs.

My dad turns away, is he crying?

"You look so much like mom, Hal."

"You look beautiful." My dad smiles and hugs me