Chapter 6.

"Hello! Welcome to Morrison's! Happy shopping, and let us know if you need any help." The lady at the checkout exclaims, she looks like she's in her mid 20's but she seems really nice. I'll have to take note of that. I think to myself 'thank you I will' I smile and grab a basket.

I walk down the aisles and start grabbing things I know everyone would eat, and things I would keep for myself.

I grab some peanut butter, jelly, bread, chips, dips, veggies, fruits, fruit snacks, milk, ice, juice, eggs, steak, chicken, pork, bacon, peppers, salt, pepper, ranch, salad, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, rice, hot sauce, sour cream, onions, crackers, soup, cookies, sausage, pop, Folgers, water bottles, candy, and gum before going to checkout.

"Did you find everything okay?" The cashier named, I look at her name tag, Alice asks.

"Yes, I did thank you For asking, Alice." I smile and set my stuff up on the checkout counter.

"Oooh, we have an American!" She squeals.

"Don't you get a lot though??" I question

"Yes, but it's still just as exciting when it happens." She smiles.

"Right," I say and grab my groceries after paying for it all and walking out running into my dad and brothers.

"Hmmph," I say while catching a cab and going home.