Chapter 10.

*beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* I hear my alarm going off and I groan. I'm so not ready to start school today. Wait. Let me rephrase that. I'm so not ready to start a new school today, halfway through the second semester.

"Hal! Are you awake!" Jake yells.

"Unfortunately for me, yes." I yell back, and get out of my bed to get dressed in a cute T-shirt and some pants, and except for sneakers I wear my new converse and a beanie. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen and eat a cheese omelet with ketchup and juicy juice.

I quickly go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, floss and rinse with mouthwash before sticking a piece of gum in my mouth, grabbing my backpack and Phone, then walking outside down the street and towards the schools.

"Oh my gosh," I repeat to myself as I get closer causing my anxiety to flare up, causing me to freak the fuck out. I calm myself down and walk inside with my head down walking to the principals' office to get my schedule and locker information.

I accidentally run into someone on my way there.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry.." I stutter.

"It's okay!" She says. She's got an American accent as well!

"You're American too??" I ask surprised.

She nods her head and shakes my hand.

I smile and she does as well. Looking at her watch, she looks up and says "Well if you'll excuse me, I really have to get to class." I smile and say "alright!" And wave goodbye. I think I just made my first friend here!