Chapter 26.

"You look beautiful Hal." My dad says. I'm dressed in a dress that goes to my knees and black flats with my hair put into a bun.

"Thank you daddy." I smile.

Sam pulls up and picks Tom and I up, and we drive to a fancy restaurant where we walk in and take our seats

"Reservations for Samuel O'gradey. Table for three."

"Right this way." The host says and shows us our seats.

"What would you like to drink" the waitress asks.

She's eyeing Sam making me roll my eyes and reach across the table and hold his hands. She rolls her eyes making sam, Tom and I to giggle.

"I'll have a beer." Tom and Sam say. Great there goes the driver, looks like I'm driving tonight.

"I'll have a sweet iced tea." I say as she walks away.

We start talking and we order our food and we eat.

Once we're done Sam Pays and leaves a tip before stumbling out and to the car grabbing his keys as I take them from him and tell him he's drunk and I was driving, he simply nods and gets in the back with Tom. Tom says he doesn't want our dad to know, so we go back to Sams place and I help them inside and lock the door. They get hungry and order pizza , waiting for it I get some Cold water and set it in the fridge for the two drunk men in the living room.

The pizza gets here and they eat. As I'm washing the dishes Sam comes up from behind me and starts kissing my neck making me laugh.

He starts sucking on my sweet spot making me moan, and as he leaves a hickey and whispers "let's have some fun" in my ear and leading me to his bedroom, closing the door he picks me up making me squeal and pushes me against it kissing me, as the kiss Intensifies he lays me down on the bed Undressing me and he gets right to the point and puts a condom on.

He leans down and kisses me roughly before sticking it in making me gasp. He grinds his hips against mine at a slow and steady pace, I feel a warm, tense ball inside of my stomach as he goes faster causing me to pull him closer and moan and groan as I scratch his back.

This is wrong, it shouldn't be Sam, why can I only think about Harry right now? His loose curls, his fierce, emerald green eyes...his tall, lean body..

He thrusts back and forth before he flips me on top and makes me ride him, rocking back and forth and grinding myself on his dick, I can feel him throbbing inside of me, it causes me to smile he flips me back over and I stutter out "H-Harry, I-I'm g-gonna c-c-cum!"

Wait...why did I say Harry? This is Sam not Harry, snap out of it Hailey, he's your fathers boss for gods sake! Oh shit he stopped...I wonder if he noticed?

He begins again so I don't think he did...if he did that's pretty sick to just go with someone's sexual fantasies of another man, I kinda giggle to myself

"Let loose, just let it go for daddy." He moans and I release at the same time he does, making him throw his head back and thrust into me one more time, releasing into the condom inside me as we ride out our highs and he rolls off of me, takes the condom off throwing it away, and lays beside me falling asleep soundly. I smile and do the same.

I really shouldn't have done that though..it felt nice but it doesn't feel right, like, he's not a bad guy but I feel like there's someone else I should be with right now...not Sam..