Chapter 41

WARNING!! DIRTY CHAPTER!

The next morning Kyler goes home leaving me home by myself when There's a knock on the door as I plate my scrambled eggs and toast.

"Just a minute!" I shout to whoever is on the other side as I put the pan in the sink. I walk over and open the door just to be slammed against the wall with Lips pressed against mine and a hand around my throat

"I know what happened yesterday and I want you to know I'm here to make up for not being there." The man whispers in my ear

I wrap my arms around his neck and and moan against his lips "Harry, this isn't right I told you I'm not doing this." I say but still continue.

"I don't hear any complaints" he smiles and picks me up taking me to my bed, throwing me down on it roughly and tearing his shirt off as I myself start to undress. Once we're fully unclothed he gets on top of me and chokes me some more sliding his shaft inside of me making my moan and quietly say his name over and over again as he penetrates me. He pumps in and out causing me to moan not so quietly and making me arch my back as I continue to get wetter and I push him off of me and onto the bed, climbing on top of him I place myself over his rock hard cock and setting myself on it. I gasp and so does he "it's been so long" I whisper in a hushed tone.
"I know darling" I rock my hips against his practically grinding on them and  moaning loudly

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I yell out as he flips me over and I get in doggy style position. Harry pulls my hair as he fucks me from behind "who's daddy's little slut?" He hisses

"I'm daddy's little slut!" I shout as he pounds into me hard making me soar, he cups my breast's as the bounce and jiggle rubbing my nipples "I'm cl-l-ose" I warn and he quickly lays down and I get on top of his face and ride my high out as he feasts on my orgasm. I gasp for air and dig into his shoulders with my nails apparently making him harder and him pushing me down onto his big dick again and pulling me down closely to him as tight as possible jerking me into the air as he finishes and groans releasing himself inside of me and rolling off of me, taking the condom off and throwing it into the trash, getting up, getting dressed and leaving. Once again.