Chapter 56.

"What happened?! I came as fast as I could, Hal."

I just sit there bawling my eyes out, I try to speak but I just can't. Nothing will come out.

"What happened to her?!" He shouts causing the receptionist wince.

"I-I-I don't know!" She stutters "she just called me crying and said to go get you, Mr. Styles" she continues.

He kneels down and holds my hand, "Hailey. Did you have another nightmare?" He asks softly.

I nod.

"Was it about Connor?"

I nod again and he hugs me as I cry more.

"Do you want to go home?" He asks me

I nod with tears streaming down my face.

"Okay." He says quietly and helps me up "let's go home, babe."

As we walk outside my dad runs up to us worried.

"Hailey, baby what's wrong?" He asks gently grabbing my face making me flinch.

"I don't think it's appropriate for you to be here. Especially after what you did to her." Harry spats.

"She is my child! Mine! I have the right to fucking be here when she is crying!" He shouts

"A father would NEVER throw his own daughter out on the streets. No matter what the hell she's done. Now leave!" Harry yells back.

"No." My dad laughs, "I will not leave. She's my daughter and she has to forgive me at some point. You hear that Hailey? You have to forgive me at some point!" I start to have an anxiety attack, why is he acting like this?! I didn't do anything to him!

"You're the one that kicked me out! I hate you! Go away and leave us the hell alone! You will NEVER see your grandchild, EVER." I scream at him

He walks up to me and slaps me across the face.

"That is the second time you've done that! I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but you are not my father...not anymore.." I say backing up and getting into the car.

"And Mr. Jariko, I expect your things to be out of your office by Thursday. You're fired, nobody disrespects a female in front of me. Especially when it's my girlfriend and the mother of my child. Have a horrible day." He says leaving my father speechless.

"Let's go home, love." He smiles and wipes my tears away with his thumb before kissing my forehead and putting his hand on my tiny baby bump.

"I love you, Harry," I whisper but apparently not quite enough

"I love you too, Hailey." He smiles making me smile.