Chapter 35.

After my shower I apply my makeup which is a simple foundation, lipgloss, and some mascara. after, I change into some comfy leggings, a shirt and a pair of my shoes and I head downstairs to meet my dad and get some breakfast.

As I walk down the stairs I smell the scent of fried pickles, my favorite snack it's weird but I love them and they sound pretty good right now, so I walk over to my dad who has a plate and I grab three putting them on my own plate and getting some ranch to eat them with.

"Thanks dad" I laugh as he shakes his head in annoyance

"You're a brat Hal" he says

"I know but you loveeee me." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

Forgetting all about Harry, Dad and I are talking when there's a knock at the door. I walk to the door and open it to find Harry standing on the other side. Oops I forgot.

I invite him in and start walking back to the kitchen when he smacks my ass making me gasp and walk faster "dad, Mr. Styles is here! I'm gonna go out and explore, Can I take the car?" I practically beg.

"Yes Hal But be careful! I don't want another incident!" He says strictly.

I sigh and shiver as I remember the whole thing.."I will dad I promise!"

And I walk out the door grabbing my coat and phone. I look down at my phone to see my ex boyfriend Brad had messaged me, multiple times.

Brad: "hey.."
Brad: "Hailey.."
Brad: "please Talk to me Hal I'm so sorry.."
Brad: "please baby...please talk to me😢😢"
Brad: "damn it Hal I'm sorry! What more can I say?!"
Brad: "please Hal I really need to talk to you I miss you. 😢😢"
Brad: "hello?"
Brad: "Please talk to me...I heard about what happened I'm so sorry please talk to me.."

I lock my phone and ignore all of the messages and get in the car it's pretty windy and it looks like it's probably going to storm.

I start the engine and put my seat belt on pulling out of the driveway, where was that bookstore at that we passed on our way back from Tom picking me up from school? I drive through the town and find it after a half hour of looking around and there's a little coffee shop next to it! I pull over into a parking lot and park deciding to go to the bookstore first.