Chapter 62.

It's been about two months since I've seen or talked to Harry and I'm feeling much stronger and my mental health is a lot more stable. Kyler has been a big help along the way too he's helped me find a new job and we even bought a new place together. It's a small three bedrooms two bath apartment right down the road from my job and I've even gotten my driver's license too!

As I'm looking for a car my phone rings and I look to see who it is...Harry? I haven't talked to him in months? What does he want? I decide to answer...to ya know...see if he's okay he is the father of my child after all.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hailey?" His voice sent shivers down my spine it's still so hot.

"H-hi, Harry." I gulp "did you need something?" I ask

"Um, just wanted to make sure you remembered the baby shower tomorrow...since you um, uh, canceled the gender reveal." Shit I did forget

"Shit. I forgot, uh yeah thank you for reminding me I've just been a bit busy with The babies coming soon and everything ya know?" I giggle a little

"Yeah I know, how have you been?" He asks and as I'm right about to tell him I miss him I hear his ex-wife's voice in the background...

"You seem busy with someone so I'll uh, I'll just see you tomorrow at the shower." My voice cracks and right when he starts talking I hang up and wipe the tears from my eyes rubbing my stomach. "It's okay my loves," I whisper and that's when I finally see it. The vehicle of my dreams. I hurry up and run inside to make sure I buy it and I fill out all the paperwork and finally, I'm able to drive it home.