Chapter 1.

"But dad" I whine "can't you just turn it down??? I don't want to leave my friends or boyfriend! I've  lived here early my whole life!"

"Hailey, if I could I would, but we need the money. I never liked your boyfriend anyway. He gives me what do you kids say nowadays? Bad vibes?" he says uncertainly.

I roll my eyes while turning around and stomp upstairs. I know this is good for us but it sucks! We're perfectly fine right where we are right now. Why is it that every time my life is going great, something has to fuck it up?

I dial up my boyfriends' number but he doesn't pick up so I just jog around the block over to his house. I really need to get away from my thoughts and somehow he makes me forget everything. I reach his house and see a car in the driveway that's not his. Maybe his parents got a new one? I knock on the door until someone answers...someone I wished I didn't see.

I stop and glare with my mouth agape... "really? Her?!" I scream and barge in. He walks out and looks shocked and a bunch of other girls following him. THEM?!

I start to ball up my fists and grit my teeth.

"How could you do this to me?!" I grit out.

"Hailey I can explain!"

"Explain what Brad?! That you're boning them?! That you're cheating on me but also, at the same time, really just fucking yourself in the long run? Because I can guarantee you Atleast three of them have an STD" I shout.

"Excuse me?" One exclaims

"Hunny, you're excused. Shut it, you were sleeping with a taken ma- wait not even a man because a man wouldn't do this, a boy. You were sleeping with someone in a relationship AND Atleast four other girls." I clap back.

"Oh my god, I should've known! I came over to tell brad I'm moving and then I find this?! Now I'm glad I'm moving!" I say

"You're moving??" Brad says.

"Yeah and I'm damn happy too!" I say walking away but he grabs my wrist to stop me but I yank It away "don't touch me.." I say as I jerk my arm away and out the door before I do something I'm bound to regret.