Chapter 64

*beep**beep**beep**beep*

I groan and roll over not even wanting to get up and out of bed until I realize what day it is. It's the baby shower! I hurry out of bed and realize I've started waddling. This pregnancy is going by really fucking fast.

I hurry to my closet and pick out my white dress and heels and grab the tiara and "mommy to be!" Sash and put them on. I walk over to my bathroom and start applying my makeup and I've I finish putting on my foundation and concealer I immediately have to pee. I've peed like five times throughout the night. I sit down and do my business and finish up before I get back up and apply my eyeliner and mascara and then my eyeshadow. I then put on some blush and setting spray before starting my hair.

I plug in my straightener and quickly straighten my hair and putting it in a half bun half down hairstyle. I spray my perfume on and put deodorant on. Once finished I brush my teeth and then apply my lipstick.

I sigh and look in the mirror. Finished.

I unplug my phone and rush downstairs and run into Harry. Seriously?!

"Can I help you?" I ask

"Yeah, um. You can actually help me with this" he says and grabs my face gently.

"Uh, Har-" he cuts me off by leaning in and connecting our lips gently. God, I missed this. I kiss him back hungrily and he backs me into the stairs and then leads me upstairs and to my room and pushes me against the wall and picks me up which might I add I'm extremely surprised and turned on by for some reason, I quickly take my dress off and he takes his clothes off and installs my bra and pulls down my panties exposing how wet I am and he suddenly stops. "Wait. What if they see my dick?! Hal, our kids can't see daddies dick! Or worse I poke one of them with it and it leaves a penis mark!" He panics causing me to burst out in laughter.

"Harry, they won't see your dick I promise and you won't hurt our babies, now come here," I tell him and he obeys for the first time ever.

He continues to kiss me and pushes me onto my bed and starts to open the condom.

"Really? I'm pregnant." I roll my eyes, "oh. Right." He throws the condom onto my floor and slowly pushes himself in me causing me to gasp because even though we've made love many times I'm still not used to his size. He starts thrusting quickly making me moan loudly, poor Kyler. I guess since I'm pregnant I finish quickly because as he continues thrusting and grunting I wrap my legs around him pushing him in as far as possible and start clearing at his back chanting "yes" over and over again feeling him twitch inside of me I lose it all over his Dick groaning loudly and digging my nails into his back deeply feeling his thrusts becomes sloppy and he suddenly collapses on me panting.

"Fuck I missed that so much." I shakily breathe out. "And I missed you too," I say looking at him.

"Will you Marry me, Hailey?" He asks causing my jaw to drop.