Chapter 50.

Warning: this may trigger some people so if you're sensitive to the subject of self harming/suicide attempts then please skip through the next two chapters!

"Ho-how did you find me?!" I panic

"Well it wasn't very hard doll, I do have sources." He claims as two people step out from behind him. Brad and Mrs. Styles...

"You're a monster! You're the reason my mom died! YOU murderer her!" I shout earning some stares and seeing Harry run around the corner. Literally.

"What's going on here? Who is this? Why are THOSE two here?!" He questions

"This, Harry, this is the man that murdered my mom. I never told you because I didn't think he'd ever find us again...we moved and moved and he found us and it just so happens that Brad and your wife were his spies!" I spit and his eyes grow dark as he steps in front of me.

"You need to leave. Now." Harry says sternly

The man just laughs a loud belly laugh, "you can't make us leave? It's a public building, public property!"

"Connor! Go!" I demand.

"I'll see you around doll." He winks and leaves.

"This cannot be happening.." I whimper.

"Let's get out of here Hailey.." Harry suggests and holds me close as we walk out of the store.

________________________________

The ride home is silent and once we get to his house I walk inside and go straight to our room. I really don't want to be bothered right now..

I start crying so hard I can hardly breathe. He's killed my mom and now he's after me! I run to the bathroom getting flashbacks from that night

*Flashback*

My mom's arguing with somebody in the living room, but I can't make out who. I think it's her friend Connor, the one who always comes over to play with mommy when daddy's not home so she doesn't get sad and lonely?" I push my ear to the door.

"connor, don't leave me! Please!" she cries out "i love you!" she screams.

Why is he leaving? Why does she love him? She loves daddy though?

"listen you pathetic bitch. If you keep talking and don't let me leave I swear to God I will make you pay!" he shouts back

What does he mean make her pay?

"connor, please..dont g--" *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* I hear a loud noise and run out of my room.

"MOMMY!" I scream and cry not even realizing Connor is still here.

"noe, now, princess. I can't let you live now that you've seen my face. Now can I?" he snickers and I run and hide in the cabinet above the stove.

I hear Connor opening cabinets and slamming them shut as I try to keep my cries silent so that he doesn't hear me.

He walks out of the room and I hear the door slam shut. I get out and run to the phone calling 911.

"hello, 911 what's your emergency?" I hear a lady say

"um, Hi, my names Hailey and my mommy's been hurt!" I cry

"okay Hailey, do you know who hurt your mommy?"

"yes..he ran out of the door though!"

"okay Hailey how old are you?"

"I'm 6 ye-years old.."

"and what's your address, sweetie?"

I tell her my address and she tells me to stay on the phone until medical assistance areives,
once I hear the site outside and run out."

*end of flashback*

Remembering it I sit in the bathroom bawling my eyes out when I see a sharp razor on the sink...I wouldn't break a promise like this...would I? I ask myself but I grab it anyway and put it to my skin and slice it. If he found me again he'll find me another time and I can't keep living in fear of him!

Another cut. This has to end.

One cut, two cuts, three cuts, four and now the blood is dripping from the counter to the floor as I sit back and close my eyes And let darkness take over.