Chapter 39.

"And then when Hal was I don't know like three?" Jake says, "she cut her barbies hair all the way off and scared our mom in the middle of the night!" Everybody starts laughing including me.

"Okay guys and let's not forget the time she ran around the house screaming about how she wasn't going to wear any clothes that day. It's a hell of a good thing she was still in diapers back then!" My dad laughs. Everyone laughs. Except for me. The one blushing with embarrassment.

"Well, Kyler How did you meet my daughter and what are your intentions?" My dad questions

"Dad!" I groan

"It's fine, Hailey. She locked her keys in the car and I just so happened to be there to show her how to pick the lock. And my intentions are to just stay friends seeing as we just met and all." He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Harry what's wrong? You've been giving Kyler dirty looks all night." I roll my eyes.

"Nothing I'm fine. I think it's time for me to go though. I have someone waiting for me at home." He smiles and winks. "Mind walking me out?" He asks.

"You know where the door is." I say taking another bite of my food.

"Hailey!" My dad scolds

"What? he does?" I respond

Dad gives me a stern look "why can't one of the boys?" I ask

"Because he asked you to do it now will you please do it?" My dad sighs.

"Fine." I sigh and walk Harry out.

"Well. Here's the door. Now go away." I start to walk away when he grabs my hand and twirls me back around and locks his lips on mine and right before I pull away I hear a gasp and I see it's Kyler " I forget where it was and was just looking for the bathroom—"

"Kyler! It's not what it looks like!" I explain

"You're doing your fathers boss??" He questions

"No!" I shout

"Yes!" Harry responds with a sinister smile. I jerk away and walk over to Kyler

"I'm not involved with Harry in any way! I swear!" I explain to him half begging.

He looks in thought, "okay I believe you, but I'm so teasing you for this" he chuckles and I hug him.

"You can go now. Mr. Styles." I flash a smile at him in a sassy way and Kyler and I walk back into the kitchen. That couldn't have gone any better. Preferably not at all but it went better than I had thought it would've gone. Phew.