Chapter 24.

"Done!" I squeal.

I put some sheets over it and some blankets and pillows inside of it and my phone on top of a little slot at the top as if it's a tiny movie screen.

I go make some toast with butter and Jelly and a glass of tea because I am starving! And I get underneath my cardboard box blanket fort, cover up, put on a scary movie, and lay down watching it while eating my toast and drinking my Tea.

I hear the door open and tense up..someone's in the house. I start to freak out and fumble to get my phone out to call My dad or Harry or even one of the twins but once I do I see someone lean under the blanket making me scream.

"Ah damn! Stop screaming Hal! It's just me Tomas!" He says and I stop, calming down a bit as my face grows red.

"Why didn't you just tell me that you imbecile?!"

He shrugs making me roll my eyes.

"So what are you watching?" He asks, getting under the fort with me.

I just point "a scary movie."

He nods and gets up to make some popcorn when we hear a knock on the door and I sit up and peep out of the blankets as Tomas opens the door letting one of his friends in as I roll my eyes again. Lame.

"Is this her?" I hear his friend whisper.

"Yeah, but be careful she's really jumpy after the last few days."

"I don't blame her, that has got to be traumatizing." His friend comments.

"I can hear you guys! This fort isn't sound proof!" I yell making them laugh.

"Can we come in Hal?" Tom asks.

"He won't do anything, he knows I'll beat his ass." Tom promises and warns him at the same time.

I stop and think and then I say "sure. If you can guess the password. But I'm not sharing my blankets, or toast." I smirk

Tom sighs making Sam laugh, "it's blankets, Hal. You make the same password every time." He laughs

"Come On Sam, lets get in." I hear Tom say, once they're both in it takes everything in me not to let my jaw fall to the ground.

"Tom! Can I talk to you for a minute?.." I ask, already getting out.

"Uh sure?" He asks confused getting out himself, I lead him to the kitchen.

"Your friend Sam is so cute!" I squeal as he rolls his eyes.

I smack his arm "don't roll your eyes at me!"

He laughs and just says come on.

"and don't you dare tell him what I said!" I warn before we head back to the fort.