Chapter 48

"Harry, wake up." I shake him gently.

"Mmm" he groans and rolls into his back. God his body is amazing.

"You have work today, you can't stay asleep all day." I say sitting beside him.

"I know." He calmly says and then pulls me to straddle him.

"What are you doing?" I ask while laughing and he touches my belly.

"We're really having a baby?" He asks happily and smiling making me smile and nod.

"Yes we're having a baby." And as if on Que I jump up and run to the bathroom and make it to the toilet just in time.

"Hal? Are you okay?" He asks with concern laced in his voice.

I nod and puke once more hearing him get out of bed and come in to hold my hair back and rub his hand up and down my back. I start to cry as I throw up and he coos me "shh. It's okay baby, just let it out." Once I'm down throwing up I turn around with my back against the wall just crying

"I'm...so...sorry...Harry." I choke out while crying. Harry cocks his head confused

"For what?" He questions

"I know you don't want this, I know you don't want me and I know you don't really want me here you're just trying to make sure the mother of your child is healthy so the baby is healthy. I'm so sorry!" I cry out.

"Oh, Hailey.." he starts "I've always wanted a child and my wife—ex wife didn't want any, and as for you? I do want you here and I do want you. Not just because you're the mother of my child. Hailey, why do you think I was always at your house? Not because I wanted to hang out with your father but because I wanted to see you, darling." He tells me while wiping my tears as I stop crying.

"How are we going to tell your friends and family? I obviously only have kyler, Jake and Tom who already know.." I start to worry.

"We can throw a dinner once we get our first ultrasound." he smiles making me smile. Our eyes lock and we just stare into them. His emerald eyes are so gorgeous. He leans in for a kiss but I stop him, "I just threw up remember?" He frowns but nods and helps me up.