Chapter 15.

Trigger warning! Self-harm!
_____________________________
I hear him honk and I limp over to his car. I get in and cry onto him. "What happened, Hailey??" He asks worriedly.

"Nothing. I just want to go home, I-I have to shower I don't want to talk about it." mumble between tears.

"Hailey. I know you're lying otherwise you wouldn't be crying this hard. Now tell me what happened." He demands.

"Nothing! Please just take me home! I have to shower!" I say harshly.

He puts his hands up in defeat and sighs before driving. Why did this have to happen to me?! I thought Charlie wanted to be my friend! He hurt me so badly, I'm so fucking sore, it hurts. I silently cry as we get there. Jake opens the door and I run right to my room and cry, I whip down a pair of long sleeve pajamas and Long-legged pajama pants before hurrying to the shower.

I run the water as hot as I could and I jump in and start scrubbing my body with coconut body wash until it was raw, I scream and cry until finally, I grab a razor and I put it against my thigh and slash through it. One cut, two cuts, three cuts, four cuts. It hurts so bad but so does my heart and body. It's my fault this happened, it's my fault he did this. I shouldn't have trusted him right away, I should've known it was too good to be true I'm such an idiot! "You watch true crime stories every day, Hailey! You should've known better! How can you be so fucking stupid?!" I yell to myself.

I stop crying while I wash my hair and get out. My heart wants me to weep more but my eyes don't have anymore moisture to produce tears.

My eyes are sore, red and swollen from all the crying I've done. I clean the cuts and then bandage them, I put on my pajamas, put my hair up into a bun, and walk to my bed, Falling Asleep.
____________________________________
Authors note!

Check out the song I've attached on the second slide and listen all the way through If you've been suffering with your mental health! I highly recommend Georgiou music for anybody struggling with demons!