Chapter 28.

I wake up in a cold sweat, I look around to see I'm in the hospital ? Did Harry do something to hurt me?! I can't help but wonder why until a nurse comes in and sees me frantic.

"Are you okay?" She kindly asks.

"Can you tell me why I'm here??" I respond with a question.

"You were raped. Don't you remember?" She asks slowly.

"Yes but I got out of the hospital? I went home, I went out and came back home!"

"You never left the hospital Miss. you were in a coma for three days.."

I look over and I see it's my dad next to me sleeping in the chair. Had I imagined everything? I then look up just in time to see my brothers walk in.

"Heyyy Hal, how you feeling?" Tom asks.

"I'm fine...just a little shaken up is all.."

"We brought you some dark chocolate and brisk tea? We know they're your favorite.." Jake smiles.

I smile and pull them in for a hug feeling them for once hug me back. I just wonder what everything is going to be like after all of this...I really don't want to go to school, so maybe Dad will let me do online schooling.

My dad begins to stir and wakes up seeing I'm awake, and immediately hugs me.

"Can we go home yet?" I ask

"Not until tomorrow. Now that you're awake they want to monitor you over night." The nurse replied, I just nod.

"Well, can I eat?" I smile and everyone laughs because I still have my appetite.

"Yes you may, what would you like?"

"A chocolate shake." I say smiling.

"Alright, I'll let the cafeteria know!" The nurse smiles and walks out. She's so nice.

After a little bit we all talk and laugh, everyone updates me on everything I've missed the past few days, I get my shake and I drink it choking on it laughing so hard. I absolutely love my family, but once it became 10:30pm I fall asleep happy, knowing my family is close, and knowing none of what happened with Harry, truly Happened.