Chapter 55

*TW it's going to describe the scene of the murder!*
________________________________
Harry takes my hand and pulls me closer

"you're going to pay for that little stunt you pulled back there, baby girl." he whispers in my ear making me smile

"promise?" I respond and smirk at him causing him to shake his head and smile.

As we walk in we say hello to His receptionist and she congratulated us on the baby we thank her and while we walk to his office I see my dad giving us a sad look making me look down at the ground. I feel really bad but Harry and this baby are the best things to ever happened to me.

"Hal? Are you okay?" He asks

"Yeah, fine.." I fake a smile. I guess Harry didn't notice because he smiles and continues to walk.

"Can Tom And Jake come over later?" I ask

"If they want to, yes." He agrees and earns a kiss from me.

"Now, I have a lot of work I need to get done alright? Don't go getting yourself in trouble missy." He teases and I just nod and lay down on the black couch in his office relaxing. I feel really queasy.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Harry asks concern lacing his voice.

"yeah, I just feel a little queasy is all." I manage a smile.

"Okay, well if you need me to call my assistant and she'll come to get me immediately, okay?"

"okay. I think I'm gonna just nap, I love you." I say as I close my eyes.

" I love you too darling, goodnight," he replies as he puts a small blanket over me.

*nightmare/flashback*

There's blood everywhere... I look around while on the phone with the 911 operator and I see the brains on the wall covered in blood as it's dripping to the floor, the blood on the floor running from her skull as she looks at me with lifeless eyes. Instead of a cream-colored living room, it's now a scarlet-colored living room...my mommy is gone. That awful man KILLED my mommy he hurt her! And then he went after me... I sit next to her lifeless body and run my fingers through her bloody hair and kiss her cheek. I hear the sirens and hang up.

I run outside and tell them and watch as they pick her lifeless body up and put it on a stretcher in a body bag, as the blood continues to drip from her head. It drips all the way off of the bag and onto the ground

•end of nightmare/fastback*

I sit up sweating and gasping for air and I start bawling my eyes out and calling Harry's assistant. I need Him right now.