Chapter 42

Later that day I wake up and I feel more tired than after Harry and I had sex. I mean it's not all that weird I usually just take a shower to wake myself up and I should probably shower anyway because I am literally filthy with dried up sweat. Gross.

I get out of my bed and walk to my dresser to get some sweats and a hoodie and I walk into my bathroom to start my shower. Once I'm in I just stand under the water for a few minutes and then I wash my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner. Next I wash my body and shave everything.

I get out of the shower and immediately I lurch for the toilet throwing up everything I ate for breakfast and last nights dinner, I didn't feel sick a few hours ago? Maybe I'm just getting sick? I start to gag but nothing comes up and my breast, oh my god my breast are tender...they only hurt when I'm about to start my period but my period has been over for a week already?

I call up Tom and ask him if he'll take me to the grocery store because I have this hankering for pickles and chocolate syrup which is really weird but it sounds AMAZING.

Once Tom picks me up I start to tell him about how the day went (after the sex he'd flip out) and he has the bright idea of suggesting I'm pregnant! That's fucking crazy! Harry wore a condom! And that's what I told him except not Harry's name I just said "he" but he said that condoms aren't completely safe so I agree to take a test when I got home so we stopped by the pharmacy and I purchased a box.

"This is crazy and a waste of money Tomas" I roll my eyes

"Just humor me" he says from outside of the door.

"I am shut up I can't concentrate with you talking!" I hush him

"You have to concentrate to pee?" He laughs "that's ridiculous"

"Shut upppp" I groan

It's quiet and I finish peeing and open the door. We wait the whole time for the results and finally I see it...the one thing that changes everything...