Chapter 44

"Okay" I breathe out "nobody finds out until I find a way to tell the father.."

"And who IS the father?" Kyler asks and I start blushing.

"About that—" I nod at Tom and it seems he got the message

"Guess I'll have to find out later" he shrugs.

"I know who the father is." Tom states "I'm not stupid I know you've been fucking around with Mr. Styles Hal. I know he's the father"

"How??" I question

"I came home early yesterday and saw him walking out of your room zipping his fly up."

I nod slowly

"We can't tell dad not until Harry knows" I say And everyone agrees.
________________________________

Later that night Harry invites us to this dinner party and it didn't take much to convince my dad since Miranda would be there. I put on a cute red dress and some black heels also curling my hair as well.

Once I finish we walk down the stairs and leave. Once we get there I search for Harry and I find him but...he's talking to someone...fuck I forgot he was married! I'm such a piece of shit ugh god!

He turns around and sees me and so does his wife...I can't tell him now..

"Hailey what a surprise to see you here" she says

"Well my father does work for your husband.." I respond. She senses something...

"And I am so sorry about what happened to you and how violated your body was. It was terrible to hear." She smirks. Oh hell no.

I storm off in tears not even caring if anybody followed me or not but I left. I had to I couldn't take being in the same room As he nor she. How could I have been so stupid?? I almost ruined his marriage..he can't know about the baby now..