Chapter 57

"Babe! Are you ready?" I call out

"Yes. Let's go." Harry smiles giddily.

It's the day of our ultrasound and I couldn't be any more nervous, or little bungee jumper has been moving nonstop it's as if there are multiple babies in there but I'm not big enough for that. We get into the car and buckle our seatbelts

"Are you just as nervous as I am?" I question As Harry grabs my hand "definitely, but little bugaboo is just fine I know he is." He smiles

"And if it's a girl?" I laugh

"Then bugaboo the girl is just fine." He laughs and starts the car up.

Once we're at the doctor's office bugaboo starts jumping around like crazy "Babe, come here." I say. Harry has never been able to feel bugaboo kick because it always stops.

He rushes over and I slowly put his hand on the spot our baby is kicking and smile, "you feel that? That's our little creation." I whisper seeing him tear up.

"Hailey Jeriko and Harry Styles?" I hear a lady call.

"Well, that's us," I say as Harry helps me up.

We walk into the ultrasound room and I lay on the table. "This is gonna be a little cold okay?" The ultrasound tech informs with a kind smile.

"Okay." I smile back as she puts it on making me squeal a little and then laugh.

She puts the monitor to my belly and moves around when we hear not one but TWO heartbeats. What?!

"Congratulations Miss. Jariko and Mr. Styles. You're having twins." She smiles

"Twins?!" I start crying, not because I'm scared but because I'm happy. I'll have to go through this one time and get two little bundles of joys.

"Would you like to know the genders?" She asks

I smile and nod.

"Congratulations it's a boy and a girl." She smiles and prints out the ultrasounds.

"We're having twins, baby." Harry tears up and kisses me.

"I'll be right back with your next appointment." The nurse says as she walks out. I just can't help but look at the ultrasounds.