Chapter 69

"Hal. Baby, it's time to get up." Someone softly shakes me.

"Mmm, not right now Harry." I roll over on my side.

"You know you have to pee now babe." He giggles And I groan.

"Shit. Shut up." I mumble as I push the covers off of me and step out of bed to go to the bathroom.

"You're such a cup of tea in the mornings darling." He laughs, "third trimester pregnancy has never looked so damn good either." He winks at me

"I'm not sucking your dick babe." I shout from the bathroom.

"That's not why I said that but damn, way to turn a mans ego inside out." He grumbles.

I giggle but that soon comes to an end when I've got a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach causing me to scream out in pain.

Harry rushes in quickly and comes to my side, "what is it Hailey?! What's wrong?!" He questions, but as I try to answer him another sharp pain shoots across my stomach, fuck.

"I-Ah!" I scream some more

"We need to get you to a hospital!" He panics

"Harry, it's time. These babies are NOT waiting." I say through gritted teeth.

"Okay! Just remember your breathing!" He says and tries to breathe with me.

"Grab my hospital bag, I guess we aren't going to be getting a private doctor." I say bummed and worried for my babies safety.

"I'm already on the phone with someone that owes me a favor, and they're a doctor. Go get in the bathtub love." Harry tells me and I comply.
____________________________________

I'm in the bathtub and the pain gets a little better but not by much.

"Okay, so my doctor friend, he's on his way right now." Harry explains and holds my hand

Before I can respond there's more pain and I can't help but shout and cry due to it. Harry squeezes my hand gently and kisses my forehead.

"Here." Harry says as he grabs a washcloth and gets it wet in the sink with cold water to dab it across my face. "Just breathe beautiful." I smile, even in stressful situations he's still so charming and sweet.

A few minutes go by and we hear the doorbell.

"Oh, that's them babe. I'll be right back." He jumps up quickly and goes to the door.

It feels like hours since he's been gone but when he comes back with the doctor, I feel like everything took a shift for a very fast pace.

"She's actually crowning Harry," the male doctor says

"Oh, already?!" Harry asks and looks at me and then back between my legs, "awe, it looks like a fucking rubber band!" Harry exclaims.

"Harry!" I shout while still yelling in pain

"Sorry, are we ready doctor?" He asks and the doctor nods.

The next few hours were a blur to me honestly, I know I should remember it all but I don't. One minute I'm in excruciating pain and the next I can't feel anything. Anything at all. I hear crying but I don't move, I don't say anything. I can't.

Then a big blanket of darkness comes over me.