Chapter 22.

My dad walks in and I see the look on his face. Hatred..I know he doesn't like Charlie and blames himself now for this whole thing.

"Did you understand what she told you Dad?"

He nods "yeah"

"It's okay Hal, it's not your fault, he's the one to blame not you. Are you gonna be okay?" He asks.

I nod and smile "yeah."

But the truth is no, if Charlie finds me again I'll be done for.

The nurse comes in and informs everyone that visiting hours are over and only the care taker who volunteers to watch over me would be allowed to stay.

"Alright, Goodnight sweetheart" my dad kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight dad." I smile, despite everything that's happened today, I know it'll get better. I've gotta be positive not negative.

I look over at Harry as everyone leaves and I smile at him.

"Thank you, again, for saving my life today."

The nurse then walks in and checks my blood pressure, giving me more pain meds, and checking my heart rate before walking right Back out.

"I'm gonna go to sleep now though.." I say after the nurse checks everything.

"goodnight, Harry." I yawn and fall asleep.

"Goodnight, Hailey." He whispers laying on a sleeping bag on the floor.

___________________________

A/N

Ohhhh myyyy lawddddd!
I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THIS STORY BECAUSE IM ENJOYING WRITING IT TBFH! I'm so excited for the rest of the book!