Chapter 58.

"Okay, so your next appointment will be the fourth of next month!" The nurse cheerily says.

We happily say our goodbyes and walk out of the clinic and to the car.

"So twins huh?" Harry grins and glances over at me.

"Twins" I smile.

"I guess now we have to figure out names then huh?"

I smile and rub my belly, "yeah, I guess so."
________________________________

Once we get home, Harry hopes out of the car and rushes over to help me out of the car.

"Harry, you know I can do it by myself right?" I giggle

"I know, I just like to think I'm good for something." He rolls his eyes making me laugh some more.

We walk to the door and we unlock it walking inside. I set my purse down on the table and plop down on the couch and Harry following me.

I put my swollen ankles on his lap as he massages my feet causing me to fall asleep, it seems like not even ten minutes later one of the babies kicks me right in the rib causing me to jolt forward and yell holding the side it kicked.

"Fuck, that hurt so bad." I hiss

Harry rushes in "what happened?! I heard you yell and came as fast as possible!" He pants.

"Yeah, The—were you outside?" I laugh

"Yes, I was. What happened?" He says a little harsh.

I don't know if it's the hormones or what but I suddenly feel tears flowing down my cheeks. Am I seriously crying because he just got a little upset??

Harry sighs and walks over to me hugging me "I'm sorry Hal, I didn't mean it." He kisses my forehead, "what happened?" He asks again but softer.

"One of the babies just kicked me in the rib is all." I sniffle, now it's his turn to laugh.

I roll my eyes and sit up, "we need to come up with names babe." I say

"You want to right now? I'm not doing anything at the moment, and what I was doing can wait a little bit." He smiles.

"Yeah, that'd be really nice. What are you thinking about for the girl?" I ask as I grab my notebook.