Chapter 4.

The next morning I wake up to a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I yell from my bed.

"Hun, it's me!" My dad says "we're landed and as much as you guys love this my boss needs his Jet back!"

I groan as I get dressed into some dark blue ripped skinny jeans and a tan shirt tucking it in my pants,  with some sneakers,before making the bed and walking out and into the jet seat area waiting where my brothers are for my Dad.

"You guys want to go get breakfast first, or do you want to see the penthouse first?" My dad asks

"Uh, breakfast? Duh" I say

"No. The penthouse! Not all of us were as lucky as you to go to New York you know." My brother Tomas says while rolling his eyes.

"No, but none of you guys were cursed enough to have my kinda appetite." I roll my eyes back making my dad laugh.

"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry too boys. We can get take out and go to the Penthouse and eat it." My dad settles it.

There's a black car waiting for us when we walk out with our luggage, why? I don't know but my dad does and I trust him. We all walk to it and get in while my dad gave them directions to Boston tea party Worcester while we drive I put my earbuds in and listen to music on our way there. We order our breakfast and they drive us home. To our NEW home.

It takes a little bit to get there but the scenery is beautiful. Pretty wet but beautiful. Once we get there we unload all of our luggage and our dad leads us up to the penthouse which is fully furnished! I guess my dad didn't know it was because he was now on the phone with the moving company, this was probably the best move ever.

I take my stuff to my room, which is way bigger than my old one, and I start to unpack. I put my bathroom essentials in my built-in bathroom, I put my clothes in my walk-in closet. Seriously I could have three people spend the night and there would still be more room than necessary.

Once I make my bed I'm completely finished. I sigh and flop backward onto it. This is my life. This is my new life.

"Dad! I'm hungry!" I call through the halls walking to the kitchen.

"You just ate." My dad says.

"Yeah well, I'm a growing girl pops," I say popping the P.

"We need To go to the store anyway and go get a new car for the time being." My dad sighs making me squeal because, well, food! And I run to my room to grab my converse.