Chapter 31.

Warning: ISSA DIRTY CHAPTER JS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ IT!
————————————————————
"Hal.." my dad starts "you look, you look beautiful!" He says starting to tear up.

"Thank you dad, it was moms.." I whisper the last part.

"Alright, well I made reservations at a fancy restaurant in which the name I cannot pronounce" my dad laughs as he says it. "So lets go!" We all file out and into the car buckling up and of course one of the boys rips one as soon as the door shuts. Rolling my eyes I punch the one I knew it was because I was sitting right next to them and roll down my window so I can breathe and not die

"Soooo what's the reason for going out for dinner?" I ask.

"Well Mr. Styles has somebody he wants me to meet and—"

"Is it a girl?.." I ask quietly.

My dad sighs, "yes. Her name is Miranda and we've been seeing eachother"

I'm quiet the rest of the way there and even while we're being seated. I look around and see Mr. Styles walking in with a short, blonde, but fit woman. I hate her already..

They sit down, Mr. Styles in front of me and Miranda in front of my dad, we order our food. I get a Buffett salad and so does Harry while the boys and my dad order steak, potatoes with gravy, and green beans with a coke, Pepsi and dr. Pepper. I just get a sweet iced tea and I slip some vodka in it (but my dad doesn't need to know that) because I'm sure as hell gonna need it and Harry a margarita. I don't even pay attention to Miranda's order because quite frankly I don't give any fucks what she gets.

Our drinks come and I finally get up to get my salad. Once I get to the salad bar I put some lettuce, shredded cheese, croutons, eggs and I hear a "Thats all you're getting?" right when I'm about to put on the ranch I hear a British accent behind me making me accidentally fling some ranch on them. Oh god it's Mr. Styles! I quickly grab a napkin and start wiping it off of his suit "I'm so sorry Mr. Styles! You scared me!" I say as I continue and see it's mostly off but there's a small wet spot from it I throw the napkin away "it's alright love." He says calmly. I just turn back around and put my ranch on my salad covering it, grabbing a fork and quickly walking back to my seat. That was so embarrassing! Harry comes back right behind me sitting down and he looks at me and starts giggling making me start giggling as well causing everyone at the table to look at us oddly, I just shake my head and start eating my salad. He isn't as bad as I thought he was when we first met.

He keeps glancing up at me and a few minutes later I stand up and excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

After I'm done using the bathroom I wash my hands and walk out.

I get pushed up against the wall and I see it's
Harry, so I'm a little frightened until he starts to kiss me hungrily and leads me back into the girls bathroom, locking the door he kisses me more and I kiss back wrapping my arms around him. He picks me up and pins me against the bathroom wall kissing my neck, he reaches down and starts groping my breast moaning as he does so and rubs his lower half against mine, feeling him get hard.

He sets me down and starts unbuckling his pants and I get on the sink letting him pull my panties to the side after he pulls his pants down exposing a long shaft making my eyes go wide.

"Is this okay? Are you okay with it??" He asks and I nod quickly as he slides himself in making me groan loudly. It's just like before..when I..but it feels good? I push myself against him as he thrusts in and out making me claw his suit going faster and faster groaning into my neck "go to the bathroom stall" I whisper and he does.

He sits on the toilet and I ride him like a horse making him go deep inside of me letting him feel me and I feel him I moan loudly as I reach my high and him slow down, his grip tights on my waste and I climax. Oh my that felt amazing, but I'm out of breath.

He kisses me and I get off of him cleaning ourselves up and me fixing my hair I leave and he waits about two minutes after I leave to come back.  I keep glancing at him smiling and he does the same, I don't really think anybody notices because the rest of the night goes smoothly. I still don't talk to Miranda though. I've got nothing to say, I know it's been awhile since my mother passed but he's not ready, I'm not ready.