Tom x Wally

This was requested by @TangledUpGaming

It was difficult, sometimes, for Thomas to be fixing every pipe that burst in the huge studio he worked in.
And the pipes burst regularly, which was very annoying to most of the workers. Tom had just finished fixing a pipe before lunch break and was covered in ink.
He grouchingly stomped into the break room and talked with his friend, Grant. "Why are you covered with ink?" Grant asked.
"I've fallen victim of a pipe." Thomas growled. Grant snickered. "You should really get some help with that." He said.
"Yeah, but who has enough time on their hands to help?" Thomas asked. Just then a whistling janitor walks in.
"How about Wally, he's usually got free time." Grant suggested. "I don't know, he's kind of...well, he's Wally." Thomas said.
"So? Hey Wally! C'mere." Grant motioned for the janitor to come over to them. Wally walked over. "Hey." He said. Grant nudged Tom.
Thomas sighed. "I was wondering since you seem to have a bit of time when you're not cleaning if you could maybe help with fixing pipes? Because I could really use the help." He asked.
"Is that why you're covered in ink?" Wally questioned. Tom nodded. "Sure I guess." The janitor shrugged. "But you'd have to teach me about it cuz I don't know anythin about fixin pipes." Wally said. Thomas sighed.
"Okay then, follow me and I can teach you about it." He said, gesturing for Wally to come with him. The janitor obliged and walked by him as he went down the hall.
Thomas hated Grant at the moment, because he knew that Thomas had a crush on Wally, which was the bigger reason why he'd suggested him.
Thomas led Wally to a pipe that needed fixing and showed him everything on how it worked and how to fix it.
Wally didn't quite understand. But he didn't want to disappoint Thomas so he acted as if he did. "Okay, so you try with this one. Wally held a wrench and studied the pipe, not sure what to do.
"Eh...what do I do again?" He asked sheepishly. "Tighten the bolts." Thomas said. Wally accidentally turned them the opposite way, not knowing which way was supposed to tighten them.
A strong jet of ink splashed into Wally and pushed him into Thomas and they hit the floor. Tom tried standing up but his arms and legs were tangled with Wally's.
The two blushed and quickly untangled themselves. Thomas quickly tightened the bolt. The two were relieved for a second before they heard the ink pipes around them crackle.
Tom's eyes went wide. "Never, under any circumstances, do you ever loosen the bolt, or else the whole pipe section will explode." Thomas said, staring at the pipes.
Then they started with small cracks, quickly growing bigger. Thomas didn't wait around and scooped up Wally, carrying him around the corner.
Just as he slid to the floor, ink hit the wall across from them. Tom put the Janitor down. "I-I-I'm so sorry T-Tom!" Wally whimpered.
Thomas stared at Wally's sad face. "Hey, it's fine." He said, patting the janitor on the back. "I've made that mistake multiple times before, so don't worry about it." Tom reassured him.
"R-really?" Wally sniffed. Thomas nodded. "You're just trying to make me feel better, you're so great at your job that I doubt you'd ever done that." Wally said.
Thomas didn't know what made him do it, maybe it was to show Wally he wasn't mad? But he grabbed the janitors shoulders and leaned in and kissed him. Wally was surprised for a second but kissed back. The two eventually had to pull away to breathe, staring into each others eyes.
"Righty tight lefty loose." Thomas said. "What?" Wally asked, confused. "Y'know...for the bolts on the pipes." Tom said.
"Right." Wally replied quietly. The two looked away from each other, blushing. "So I guess we should go fix them." Thomas said after a minute.
Wally stood up, nodding in agreement. He poked his head round the corner to see where all the ink streams were, the ran down the hall yelling "BATTLE!"
Thomas laughed to himself and shook his head, following him into the inky mess.

So I've updated the rules on the very first page so please go check that out when you have the chance!