Just some fluff

Some Benry fluff requested by africkenfricker    This is a great thing to write after ships I don't like because I love Benry, but I'll do whatever for you guys

Henry smashed the final Bendy cutout as Alice requested. It was his tenth loop, and he knew Bendy would get mad and chase him.
After Alice had warned him, inky veins covered the walls. He was currently in heavenly toys. Henry turned to go to the station, stopping in his steps when Bendy was standing at the door, blocking him. That had never happened before.
Henry turned on his heel and bolted up the stairs and past the toy department searching for a station, Bendy right behind him.
With a final turn, Henry slammed the wooden door of the station. He panted out of breath, watching through the small hole in the door a disappointed demon clawing at the door.
"Heeeenryyyyy~" Bendy called. Henry curled up in the corner of the station. The demon wasn't going to get him today.
"I'll catch you eventually..." Bendy growled before leaving.

-time skip to after Tom and Allison abandoned poor Henry-

Allison and Thomas were looking for more supplies. "Tom, we're getting a bit too close to the Angels den, just saying." Allison said.
Thomas ushered for her to go out into the hall, further away from Alice. She'd come back after being stabbed, and boy was she pissed.
As the two stepped out into the hall, footsteps thundered down the hall in front of them. A man stopped right in front of them, out of breath.
"Henry! Oh my god you're alive!" Allison gasped. Thomas nodded to him.
There was the faint sound of someone running from around the corner. "Who was chasing you?" Allison asked.
"Ink demon. Anyways how are you guys doing?" Henry said casually. Thomas looked at him like he were insane. Because let's be honest, at this point he was.
"Wait-if he's chasing you run you idiot!" Allison yelled. "Nah, he's pretty far behind, but I think- Ah yes, there he is at the end of the hall, well, if you two'll just scuze me-" Henry pushed between them and continued down the hall.
Bendy was right there, causing Allison and Thomas to run with him. "HENRY WHY IS HE CHASING YOU?" Allison asked.
"IT'S KINDA LIKE A GAME!" Henry chuckled. With a final pounce and a feral growl, Bendy grabbed and collided into Henry and the two toppled onto the inky floor. Allison and Thomas stopped.
Bendy grinned down maliciously at Henry. "Oh yeah, before I forget, Thomas I know you can break metal doors down with your fists, so why you couldn't free me from that wooden cell in your safe house is beyond me." Henry said.
"Henry, now's not the time!" Allison said. Her and Tom's bewildered faces amused the animator. "Hmph-not like you'd care." Henry pouted. Bendy wasn't sure what he walked into.
"So, what's the death penalty this time mister demon?" Henry asked. "What do you mean this time?" Allison asked.
"I died so many times I've lost count." Henry said blankly. "And I hate the well of voices." He added. Allison and Thomas shared a confused look.
"Wait, wait, wait, these two left ya ta die? And he coulda freed ya?" Bendy asked.
"IT CAN TALK?!" Allison yelped.
Bendy glared at her, along with Henry. "Yeah, you didn't know?" Henry questioned. Tom shook his head.
"Well we won't let him kill you again Henry, well make sure of that this time." Allison pulled out her sword, Tom his axe.
"Threatening." Bendy rolled his eyes, despite nobody being able to see. But he didn't expect them to actually attack him.
But they did. Tom and Allison charged at him and threw him off of Henry. The animator laid on the ground with wide eyes.
Sure, Bendy killed him a lot, but he was invincible. He just kept coming back. Bendy on the other hand...
Henry didn't want to see him hurt, never mind dead. Bendy had been thrown to the ground and he gazed up at the two in shock and surprise.
They cornered him. "STOP!" Henry screamed, throwing himself on top of the curled up demon. Everyone stared at him in shock.
"If you two really want to make it up to me, don't hurt him." Henry pleaded. "But Henry, you said yourself that he's killed you a lot of times." Allison argued.
"I know, and he did. But who else can he blame? Who else can he throw his anger at? Joey's not here, and I'm the second best candidate for that because I'm his creator. It's not his fault he thinks I'm responsible for what happened, even though it's Joey's fault, but I take the blame, and he takes the credit." Henry sighed.
Bendy did in fact not know this. "I...I thought this was yer fault." Bendy said in confusion. "No, it's Joey's fault." Henry admitted.
"Hen I-I didn't know, why didn't ya tell me before?!" Bendy almost yelled. "I'd rather you direct your anger towards me than anybody else." Henry said.
"Why?" Bendy asked. "Well I guess this whole mess really is my fault, if I never created you three toons, Joey wouldn't have gone crazy and bring you to life just for money." Henry sighed.
"Henry...that makes it Joey's fault, not yours." Allison said. Bendy forgot the other two were here. He didn't want them here.
He wanted it to be just him and Henry. So the demon stood and picked Henry up, dragging him through an ink portal before anyone could do anything. "HENRY!" Allison screamed.
Henry squirmed in the demons grip as they went through an inky tunnel. It was in a way like the well of voices, just silent, and the ink around the tunnel was calmer.
"Don't try an get away, or else you'll get lost in here for good." Bendy warned, causing Henry to stop thrashing around.
They exited the tunnel of ink, and Henry looked around from his place secured under the demon's arm.
They were in the throne room. "Why are you taking me here?" Henry asked. Bendy could tell he was slightly less calm than he usually was.
"I just wanted to apologize, if I only knew Joey was da one who did this, if I ever see him I'll kill him." Bendy said.
"So you're not going to kill me this time?" Henry asked. "No, and I'll never again." Bendy said. "Phew, I hate getting my head ripped off, it's painful and the well of voices are terrible." Henry said in relief.
"So...can you put me down?" Henry asked. "Nah." Bendy grinned. Henry huffed. "You're arm will get tired eventually, I'm not that light." He said.
"To others ya may be heavy, but ta me yer incredibly light." Bendy chuckled. "Screw you." Henry said.
Bendy moved Henry out from under his arm and held him bridal style. He walked over to his throne and sat down, Henry in his lap.
The animator blushed, not sure what to do. "Why the red face Hen?" Bendy asked with a giggle. Henry decided he wasn't going to deal with this. He'd make Bendy deal with this.
"I dunno, maybe it's cuz you're so hot." Henry smirked, looking directly at Bendy. The demon most certainly did not expect that answer.
The white part of his face flushed pink. "Aww, why the red face Bendy?" Henry teased. Bendy responded by kissing him.
They continued to tease each other just to see the others face blush, for about a hundred more loops until they figured out how to get out. And after they got out it still went on, even past death-

Ah yes, beautiful crappily written Benry