New Janitor

Jack Fain was known as the studios most silent, independent, and alone worker in the studio. After half a year of the studio running, the janitor they had angrily quit.
Oh well, Jack found her obnoxious anyways. So they hired a new janitor, and Jack wasn't intended on meeting them.
But that janitor, he intended to meet everyone. Jack stood from his desk and stretched. He just finished writing lyrics to a song and was pretty much finished for the day.
He picked up his violin that he had with him, the one instrument he could actually play well at. Nobody ever came down his corridor very often, so he assumed it would be safe to play it.
He sung along to the song he was playing, not hearing cheerful unfamiliar footsteps coming towards him.
There was a loud knock on his already half open door. Jack shrieked and almost dropped his instrument.
He turned to glare at the unfamiliar, giggling face in the doorway. The tall man had crazy unkempt cinnamon coloured hair, and bright green eyes, and wore a big teasing smile.
"Hallo mister!" He said cheerfully. And also, in Jack's opinion, too loudly. "Uh...hi?" Jack titled his head. Who was this loud man?
The man half skipped, half walked over to Jack. The lyricist backed away a few steps. "I'm Wally Frank's, the new janitor here! What's yer name?" Wally asked.
"I am Jack Fain, the lyricist here." He answered shortly. "Wally! Wait for a second!"
An out of breath Henry ran into the room. "Hey Jack, I'm just showing Wally here around the studio before he starts as janitor." Henry explained.
"He's overly excited." He added.
"I can see that." Jack said. "Well I know how much you love the quiet and being alone, so we'll just go, see you later." Henry gestured for Wally to follow him.
Wally hesitated. "Why do ya like bein alone and the quiet so much?" He asked. Jack froze. He'd never been asked that before.
"Well...the quiet is calming and when people aren't around me I have better concentration on my work." Jack decided to say.
Wally slowly nodded like he completely understood, which he did not. "Ah, well I don't mean to sound rude, but maybe you should try being more open, it's worth it!" Wally smiled.
"Nah, I'm just fine with my quiet and loneliness, that's how I like things." Jack shrugged. "Suite yerself, but that won't stop me from talkin to ya!" Wally grinned at him as he walked away with Henry.
Jack squirmed.
Why would Wally want to talk with him, he clearly stated he'd liked being alone. Maybe the janitor was also lonely, but didn't like it.
A small smile slowly crept onto his face. Wally had contagious joy, that much was for sure. Well it was contagious to Jack anyways.
He shook the small smile from his face and carefully placed his violin back against the wall. He left for home as work had just ended.
On his way to the exit he passed the music department, and peered into the doorway. Sammy was talking with Wally and Henry.
"Don't touch the instruments, as you don't play them and I don't want them to be damaged-" Sammy was laying on some ground rules.
Wally looked like his mind had drifted elsewhere. Henry was looking over some things in his notebook he carried around.
Jack quietly walked past the door, hoping not to be spotted. "Mr.Fain!" He heard Wally yell. Jack winced. Too loud.
"Hi-" Jack turned, his face straight and bored. Wally was right there, he must've ran over. "Henry was only able to show me about a quarter of the studio, and now I have ta find someone else to show me tomorrow the rest of it because he's super busy, you know any of the workers that aren't super busy tomorrow?" Wally asked, hopefully glancing at the black haired man in front of him.
Jack sighed as he thought. Sammy was always busy, Norman was a bad influence, Grant, Shawn, and Henry were busy as well...Thomas would end up commuting a murder, Alison and Susie were voice acting a lot tomorrow.
Lacie, she was the only one besides Jack that could do it, because Jack just couldn't put up with the loud janitor.
"Well, Laci-" he was cut off by Sammy. "Jack, you have the time to, plus you never know if something needs emergency repairing tomorrow and needs both Thomas and Lacie so I think you're the only guy for it." Sammy smirked.
The short blonde man left for home. Jack sighed. Wally grinned happily. Then his smile faltered when he saw that Jack looked like he didn't like the idea of showing Wally around.
Wally looked down at his feet. "Y'know ya don't have ta show me around if ya don't wanna, I'll figure somethin out-" he said.
"No! No that's fine I'm more than happy to show you around." Jack said. Wally tilted his head. "Ya don't look like ya are." He teased.
"Well, I don't smile much, because the world is an unhappy and dark place where nothing overly thrilling ever happens to me so yeah." Jack shrugged.
"Oh, well I just try an find the happiness out of everything! And since I learned today that ya like the quiet, I'll try my best to be quiet, but I'm honestly the worst at it." Wally half laughed.
Jack nodded. "Thanks." He said. Wally grinned at him in response. Jack tried his best not to smile. "Uh, which way is the exit again?" Wally asked.
"Come, I'll show you." Jack gestured for Wally to come along. "Okay!" Wally said.
They got to the exit then left the building, saying goodbye to each other with a friendly wave. When Jack got home, he collapsed on his bed.
Tomorrow was going to a long day, but interesting non the less.
The next morning, Jack was patiently waiting in then break room for Wally to arrive. He honestly wasn't sure what to expect today, but hoped the janitor would keep his promise of trying to be quiet.
There was whistling down the hall and cheery footsteps, then Wally poked his head in the break room door.
"Hey Mr.Fain!" He called. "Just call me Jack Mr.Franks." The lyricist said. "Well then just call me Wally!" The janitor smiled.
Jack fought off the urge of that contagious smile. "So where is everywhere Henry showed you yesterday?" He asked.
Wally thought for a minute. "Well here, also his department, your department, where Joey's office is, and lastly the music department, also where the janitors closet is." Wally listed.
"Alright, well I guess we could start at Grant's office, then the toy department, and we'll go on from there." Jack said.
So they went into the hall and walked down to Grant's office. "So I'm guessing you haven't met Grant yet?" Jack asked.
"Nope." Wally replied. Jack stopped outside the door when there was two loud voices. He was about to knock when he caught what they were saying.
"Touch it!"
"No!"
"Touch it!"
"Stop forcing me to do things I don't want to!"
"Just a tiny squeeze?"
"No!"
Wally snickered at the weird conversation. "I...don't wanna know." Jack turned away from the door. Wally knocked on it.
"Come in." A voice called, the voice that was saying no. Wally opened the door and Jack walked in behind him.
Shawn was standing in front of Grants desk holding a Bendy plushy. "Touch the plushy!" He said, holding it right against Grants face.
"Shawn I swear-" Grant growled. "So uh...I was just showing the new janitor Wally here around the studio so...yeah." Jack said.
"Hello! I'm Shawn, and that's Grant!" The toy maker smiled. "Hallo!" Wally said. "Shawn, you'd better get back to work." Grant poked his friends arm.
"Fiiine, but I will make you love the plushy eventually." Shawn playfully glared at him. Grant rolled his eyes and smiled. "Dream on Flynn." He laughed.
Shawn left for the toy department, Jack and Wally following. "If you don't like the plushy's you can't come in." Shawn joked.
The three went in and Shawn went back to work. Wally picked up a Boris plush. "Cuute!" He cooed. He turned and energetically waved it in front of Jack's face.
"Aren't these adorable!" He grinned, his eyes big and shining. "More or less than some things." Jack half muttered, looking into Wally's eyes.
The janitor plopped it back onto its conveyer belt. "Where are we goin next?" He asked. Despite forgetting trying to be quiet, for once Jack didn't mind his loud voice.
In fact, he quite liked Wally's voice, and his interesting accent. Even though Wally was the most obnoxious being Jack had ever met, the lyricist really liked him, which surprised himself.
"Maybe Thomas's office, but just try not to be to annoying around him, he's worse than me when it comes to loud noises." Jack said.
They turned the corner and there was Thomas himself, fixing a pipe. "Hi Tom." Jack greeted. "Hello Jack, who's that?" Thomas nodded to the Wally. "My names Wally!" The janitor said loudly. An annoyed look crossed Tom's face and he just went back to his pipe.
Wally cheerfully went up to Thomas and watched him fixing the pipe. "Whatcha doin?" He asked, saying it loudly on purpose.
Jack mentally slapped himself. "Wally, no!" He whisper yelled so only the janitor could hear. Wally turned his head and just gave Jack a grin.
"I'm trying to fix a pipe, so if you could stand back a bit-" Tom growled. "Ah, ya sure yer doin it right?" Wally asked, not moving.
Thomas huffed, one of his eyes twitching. "Yes! Of course I'm sure!" He said a bit more roughly. "What if ya turned that thing the other way?" Wally asked, pointing at a bolt.
Tom had a blank face as he placed his wrench, turned it the way Wally indicated, then the pipe burst open with a powerful jet.
Wally was sent flying backwards and collided into Jack, the two falling in the floor in a tangle of inky arms and legs.
Tom closed the pipe up, then left with a satisfied smirk on his face. Wally spluttered and wiped the ink from his face with his hand, only smudging it more.
He was laying on top of Jack in a weird tangled dog pile, then looked over at him to see his face burning red.
Wally stood up off of the blushing lyricist, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck and blushing a bit as well.
Wally held out his hand to help the lyricist up. Jack hesitantly grabbed his hand and was hauled up to his feet.
The two were covered in ink. "We'd better go try and wash some of this ink off." Jack muttered, leading the way to the bathroom.
Wally whistled as they walked there. Normally, such a noise would annoy Jack but he liked the whistling. He loved the quiet, he also loved music.
When they got to the bathroom the two were vigorously rubbing off the ink with cheap paper towel.
Jack managed to get all the ink out of his hair and off his face, Wally however, was having difficulty.