A/N

I have some Au ideas again, because why not, and like last time, you guys get to vote whichever Au you think sounds best.

1. There's a ghost in the studio that bugs everyone, but only doesn't prank one person, and that's the person who actually gets to see the ghost

2. Truth or Dare, it started with innocent pranks, to something else.

3. Snowball fight. I miss the snow.

4. Person A works in a coffee shop and person B is living on the streets, nobody will hire them for a job or help them, until they meet person A

5. Person A goes fishing and meets person B, a mermaid (because I can)

6. Person A lives alone in a house that's surrounded by a forest. Person B lives in this forest and grew up in it, their parents having died and they ran away after they died at the age of 14, but they haven't seen another human since now when they're 24. Person A finds them.

7. Person A works at a bar and they're one of those depressed bar guys that give beer to depressed people. Person B comes to the bar and everyone loves them because they cheer everyone up and are just adorable and amazing, but person A ignores them. And person B won't give up on trying to get them.

8. Person A is the owner of a library and they work there, but eventually need help with work so they hire Person B and so on.

I will do all of them eventually, but you guys vote for which one first, and don't forget to add which ship you vote for it as well.